What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you wanna play, come down and play. i've got 100 rounds of winchester white box sitting around here doing nothing...
Gah1!! I have zero plans this weekend...I should.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Played forza and halo all day, work 5-9

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Used a caulk gun for about 6 hours straight. I feel like I can barely grip anything with my hands and even if I squeeze them, it's painful. Those damn things suck. I'll probably pass out shortly after dinner.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We took our son to the pumpkin patch & got two pumpkins & a bunch of pics, then went to my moms to have lunch & spent some time with her, came home & bloodied up some clothes for our zombie costumes & waiting for them to dry so we can make some tears in them, still need to get the stuff from the attic for a Halloween party next weekend at a friends house, pretty busy day.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
made a new japanese friend at a local japanese food place, he is pretty cool and has a older body turbo supra. broken english, but really nice.

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Played waterboy at a 5k, then watched college football while drinking beer and eating sushi. Now- watching hockey and drinking beer.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked on my bro's motorcycle, got said motorcycle running, then wiped out on said motorcycle cause the tires are s*** and got three deep scrapes. overall successful saturday lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting on my ass... Again. I need to get out tomorrow.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went and changed an alternator on my dads truck in the middle of a Target shopping center lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worked on my bro's motorcycle, got said motorcycle running, then wiped out on said motorcycle cause the tires are s*** and got three deep scrapes. overall successful saturday lol
Mission accomplished.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went and changed an alternator on my dads truck in the middle of a Target shopping center lol.
How the hell did your dad drive his truck into the middle of a Target?

:lol: :lol:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TLR1 is a FANTASTIC light, I've got one on my pistol.

100 rounds, that's it???
I wanted the tlr-1s bc it's a bit brighter, but i wanted it today so i just got the regular tlr-1 instead.
and yea, only 100 rounds bc i just got the damn thing and it's the only 9mm weapon i have.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
played with our bunnies for a while

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanted the tlr-1s bc it's a bit brighter, but i wanted it today so i just got the regular tlr-1 instead.
and yea, only 100 rounds bc i just got the damn thing and it's the only 9mm weapon i have.
Don't worry, he was just mad b/c I was going to go see you, and not him. And also play with YOUR gun...not his. :shock: