What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working under the tiny hood of the MR2 in tiny spaces. i wish my hands were smaller. also i have to lean over a wing to get in there. i;ll take a picture when i go back out.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am trying to purge enough data to get a database under 1 TB.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working today, cash my check, pay bills and probably should do my taxes. However I probably will just start working on the motor instead.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm surprised some people still haven't done their taxes. Granted mine took less than 15 minutes, I was SUPER stoked about getting a big return so I got that s**t done the same day I got my W-2 forms.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working under the tiny hood of the MR2 in tiny spaces. i wish my hands were smaller. also i have to lean over a wing to get in there. i;ll take a picture when i go back out.
Couldn't get that one plug wire out to save my life. Took almost a hour to finally get it off. Who decided to put the throttle cables right over it... assholes.

Enjoy your Civics. You don't have to deal with this.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm surprised some people still haven't done their taxes. Granted mine took less than 15 minutes, I was SUPER stoked about getting a big return so I got that s*** done the same day I got my W-2 forms.
Some people have more than 1 tax form to file, and jobs have until Jan. 31st to have them sent out.

I was mean to one of my fave teachers at a middle school today. I hid ALL of her diet coke in random spots b/c her addiction to diet coke is like my addiction to coffee. I'm waiting for a phone call of her panicking. lulz

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Couldn't get that one plug wire out to save my life. Took almost a hour to finally get it off. Who decided to put the throttle cables right over it... assholes.

Enjoy your Civics. You don't have to deal with this.

Ah, the ledgendary 4age ... MR-2's will destroy any car on a touge.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just resting. Monday the wife and I drove down our furniture and all of our stuff to Tampa, put it all in storage, then came back yesterday to spend the last couple of days with family... oddly enough, we are just lounging around our empty apartment. It'll be so nice to be in Tampa for good...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Some people have more than 1 tax form to file, and jobs have until Jan. 31st to have them sent out.
That's so annoying that some jobs don't send em out til last minute. IIRC, I didn't used to get mine until February too back when I had part time jobs. And I hated filing because I usually owed.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
he's got a unicorn

i drove down to indy around 0630 today.. got to town around nine.. took care of my paperwork and s**t by 1000. drove to the northside and had a relaxing snack at a supermarket and chilled for about an hour, then proceeded to drive back home. got back around 1300.

it went from cold and snowy to warm with windows down and back to cold and snowy lol

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's so annoying that some jobs don't send em out til last minute. IIRC, I didn't used to get mine until February too back when I had part time jobs. And I hated filing because I usually owed.
mine got sent out late too AND because i forgot to update my new address with my company they sent the w2's to my parents house. i told my parents to send them to me but i havent seen them yet.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine got sent out late too AND because i forgot to update my new address with my company they sent the w2's to my parents house. i told my parents to send them to me but i havent seen them yet.
That blows.

Ripping ass like crazy.
I was ripping ass like CRAZY at work earlier. I think the chili cheeseburger had something to do with it...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The past two days have been s**t. School in the morning, then work 5-9. Working on fiber optics in lab tomorrow. Should be interesting sending music across a room through infared light.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got a more potent prescription for my painkillers today for my shoulder. took 2 tonight and then shortly after a few buddies came over :biz:. i feel fantastic. now im chillin watchin the terminator