What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Leaving work 15 early, gonna tan, go home, take care of house needs, play, and pass out until tomorrow.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
......i want a cool job.. :(
;) I do 3D computer aided drafting. if i have some spec plans I could put every nut, bolt, piece of your car into pro engineer and make a working 3d model exactly to scale.

then i can run stress tests from gravity to loads and even air flow tests to determine week points in the car or how it would react under loads.

atm for funzies i;ve been putting my lego car into cad piece by piece. i;ll get a picture of it so u guys can see the scale. one of my friends and I made it in high school from a few other sets.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how much do you pay for renter's insurance? i started renting about 3 months ago and ive been looking into renter's insruance
for $300k in personal liability coverage and $20k in personal property coverage with a $500 deductible and extra electronics protection (lets me pay a $50 deductible for electronics), i'm paying $22/mo with liberty mutual. with progressive i was paying about the same in renters.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I WAS going to go to bed early but I forgot I had to do some stuff regarding my credit card. Goddammit I'm gonna be tired again.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got my nap in ~almost 3 hours! Tanned, went running, now having some tea then off to bed.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just got home from the inlaws house. we watched paul, laughed our asses off and shot the s**t

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Woke up pissed excellence went to school came home went on a drive to TX. Picked up a 08 night hawk black civic si 4 Dr came home went and got food came back home now im eating my food

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Woke up pissed excellence went to school came home went on a drive to TX. Picked up a 08 night hawk black civic si 4 Dr came home went and got food came back home now im eating my food
punctuation. please use it!!

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
punctuation. please use it!!
Sad I have a great day then the only reply is my choice of not hsing proper grammer. run on sentence after run on sentence. I dont care about being an English major. If you are not able to read the post without getting confused and lost then correct the punctuation and grammer on a scrap piece of paper and keep it. When you get a complete binder full please let me know. Then I will further inform those who feel the need to do this. That is all

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's a text-based medium and it makes it hard to read. i'm glad you had a great day, but, honestly, it gives me a headache having to do the work myself rather than having it presented properly. you don't have to be an english major in order to have some form of dominion over your own native language. i didn't mean to be a bummer, man. all i'm saying is that you could put forth a bit more effort into communicating more effectively, especially since you're an adult.

i even said please...

by the way, congrats on the car!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it's a text-based medium and it makes it hard to read. i'm glad you had a great day, but, honestly, it gives me a headache having to do the work myself rather than having it presented properly. you don't have to be an english major in order to have some form of dominion over your own native language. i didn't mean to be a bummer, man. all i'm saying is that you could put forth a bit more effort into communicating more effectively, especially since you're an adult.

i even said please...
:like:

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tore apart 3 b18s to make maybe 1 useable engine....

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

i even said please...
I'm not sure if you've kept up with tech threads but the lack of punctuation, grammar, and even correct spelling is worse than ever. I facepalm almost every time I log onto Facebook or read things on forums. This is a direct quote from a post that was made on here:

wel well was a stupid stupid boy over xmas on our uk winter roads slapped my ek9 whole side is gone so nothing external bar rear and front end can be salvaged all interior bits including recaro and steering wheel etc all there ill be taking pics tomorrow nothing is gone as of yet so if your interested pm as i dont want spamming on my thread im in the uk so so be like how much to here pm address and contact details please please cause no time wasting wanted here on my half

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure if you've kept up with tech threads but the lack of punctuation, grammar, and even correct spelling is worse than ever. I facepalm almost every time I log onto Facebook or read things on forums. This is a direct quote from a post that was made on here:
I saw that...I stopped reading immediately and moved on to another thread.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys need to keep me entertained today... slow day at work today

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I can get all my bf's in 1 thread it'll be epic! Oh.. the REAL BF joined here last night. Should be good times. :naughty:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently eating Subway. Finish work around 2. Then move more stuff to our new place since we finished painting yday...yay.