What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hes doing better,hes just afraid of loud noises nd all he wants to do is be with me,i took him to the vet but he dint need stiches,his wounds are not deep thank god.the dog had no tags but we had an idea who it belong to but the guy said its not his,he owns about 5 pits but wen the cops went they dint find any dogs so i guess they are hiding them.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
what a bunch of pussies! who the f**k hides their dogs? yea, something is def not right there.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got home.... Hungry.... Might need to go out again seeing how the wife didn't cook.... Ugh.

Jose1027

Registered VIP
keep trying to do whatever you can man. what if that would of been your neck or some little kid?
I know bro,theres alot of loose dogs around here but most dont bite,my whole block heard about what happened and now people dont want to walk their dogs anymore.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have to work 7-3:30 today and I can't fall back asleep.... I've made it a bad habit of going to bed mad late so when I tried going to bed at 10 last night, I woke up 2 hours later wide awake. fml

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have to work 7-3:30 today and I can't fall back asleep.... I've made it a bad habit of going to bed mad late so when I tried going to bed at 10 last night, I woke up 2 hours later wide awake. fml
just dont get out of bed. even just laying their with your eyes closed is better than being awake waiting for something to happen.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hes doing better,hes just afraid of loud noises nd all he wants to do is be with me,i took him to the vet but he dint need stiches,his wounds are not deep thank god.the dog had no tags but we had an idea who it belong to but the guy said its not his,he owns about 5 pits but wen the cops went they dint find any dogs so i guess they are hiding them.

you should try and find out if the guy is fighting those dogs. some towns will give you a pretty hefty reward if you can provide information about a person who raises dogs for fighting

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got to take the BF's car to work again today. :D Sorta nice just taking whatever car now.

Gonna put on the new LCA's, and lower the car the rest of the way tonight since I backed out on the new set. Approval for our place=more important than car stuffs. I want to spend the extra money on pretty stuffs, but we're saving it instead.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got to take the BF's car to work again today. :D Sorta nice just taking whatever car now.

Gonna put on the new LCA's, and lower the car the rest of the way tonight since I backed out on the new set. Approval for our place=more important than car stuffs. I want to spend the extra money on pretty stuffs, but we're saving it instead.
My buddy with the DA got to have my car while I was out of town:lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My buddy with the DA got to have my car while I was out of town:lol:
I still get worried when he has my car. I know he knows what he's doing; he used to have a DUBB on the ground. I just can't help it.

I like the power I get w/ his car lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still get worried when he has my car. I know he knows what he's doing; he used to have a DUBB on the ground. I just can't help it.

I like the power I get w/ his car lol
He would be the only I would trust with my car. I mean, he did help me put the motor in and all.

And yeah isn't it nice? ;)

barrett

Registered VIP
Working at work practicum then hopefully putting axles in and maybe putting the car back on the ground again before hockey.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He would be the only I would trust with my car. I mean, he did help me put the motor in and all.

And yeah isn't it nice? ;)
Honestly, It's trouble. My road rage+decent power in car=me getting a ticket.

I'll take my low and slow cruiser, with dark tint that I can scream at you through, and you have no clue. Lol

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Puma Powers.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
are any of you good at identifying fonts? i need some help