What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Waking up tired is the norm for me, even when I get enough sleep. Ugh.
Work, finish website for client and make the rest of my money on it, start another website, pick up guitar player after work so we can finish this other song we're writing, drive to LA tomorrow to pick up some gear and hang out with a buddy, bangin' chick's house party on Saturday night (gonna get drunk with her and see where it goes!), and Sunday no plans. Busy next few days! Also, attached is picture of said bangin' chick.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Work, finish website for client and make the rest of my money on it, start another website, pick up guitar player after work so we can finish this other song we're writing, drive to LA tomorrow to pick up some gear and hang out with a buddy, bangin' chick's house party on Saturday night (gonna get drunk with her and see where it goes!), and Sunday no plans. Busy next few days! Also, attached is picture of said bangin' chick.
Hm. The color makes her look weird. Any other pics?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Yeah, any other pics?

And we could always take it over to VIP :P lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Posted pics of my swap that I finished last night! Check it out =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's kinda cute. Huge boobs though for the little figure!

Today f**king sucks. I was supposed to upsell a fuel tank replacement but the guy is coming back in a few weeks to get it done. I want to go back to bed.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
She's kinda cute. Huge boobs though for the little figure!

Today f***ing sucks. I was supposed to upsell a fuel tank replacement but the guy is coming back in a few weeks to get it done. I want to go back to bed.
Swinging for both sides now???

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since it was sunny today i got my bike out of storage. went for a 100 mile cruise down the interstate then back through some local curvy roads.

about 10 miles in i lost feeling in my face. 20 minutes my hands and about 30 minutes in i couldnt feel my legs anymore. it was 25 degrees outside and i was going about 80 for the first 50 miles. it was a tad cold.

atm my hands are burning from just the temperature of the air in here.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I went a little lesbian on New Years. My boyfriend let it happen. :lol:

Then my gay guy friend was begging me to let him make out with my boyfriend, and for some reason I was okay with it. :what: Alex was too drunk.