What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Of course. Money isn't everything but it could buy me my next cars (EVO8 and a vette c7, I know I have too many toys already lol) probably putting the diesel into tradein and losing cash on it towards two new toys but its Texas so why do I need a truck?
The C7 stingray looks sexy, the c6 was way overdue on the redesign.

Picked up my 2010 civic today =)
Nice, what model? LX right?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yea that's what I've been l reading about well nice pick up any plans?
Not much other then drive it. Maybe fogs, tint and window visors would be about it. All my cash will go into the ej1, the mods on that civic will be funded by the wife :P

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I'm going to look at a five speed integra today. Hmm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh yea I helped my friend buy a del sol yesterday.
Looks clean man

If FedEx decides to finally deliver my tires ill be mounting them and throwing my wheels on the coupe. After this I don't plan on spending to much money on it for a while

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just looked at a honda pilot . Thinking about trading the mazda in on it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up early and went in to work for some extra hours.

Went to breakfast with some of the guys and saw a pretty sunrise leaving breakfast.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358885091.361855.jpg

Then went back to the shop. It started snowing so we decided to wash trucks. Makes a lot of sense right?

Now im at home pooping. Came home to eat since eating out gets old quick.

Back to work then gonna try and scalp a ticket for Nonpoint tonight.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome day so far. Boyfriend stayed the night and left for work this morning, bestie came and cuddled with me until I had to get up for work, easy work day, got a bonus for no reason, and apparently I was talked about in the managers meeting due to an awesome customer review.

Happyhappy. =)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks clean man

If FedEx decides to finally deliver my tires ill be mounting them and throwing my wheels on the coupe. After this I don't plan on spending to much money on it for a while
Its somewhat clean, we got to raise it because its way too low for these shitty streets here in San Antonio, and its lowered on egay no name coilovers so it bounces on every pebble.

Ahhhh jealous. I regret getting rid of my del sol :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea man this one is a 1995 Honda Del Sol Si, but it had the engine replaced with the non vtec one with 90k. My friend doesn't need vtec since its his first standard and it has a short shifter. It has somethings going for it. After all it was 2650.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Awesome day so far. Boyfriend stayed the night and left for work this morning, bestie came and cuddled with me until I had to get up for work, easy work day, got a bonus for no reason, and apparently I was talked about in the managers meeting due to an awesome customer review.

Happyhappy. =)
I'm down for some cuddle time too.