What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boarding was uuhhhhhmazing!

Except boyfriend got a little white girl wasted now he's hungover. So I'm making him soup :lol:
You make me jealous every time you talk about going boarding. I'm going this weekend, first time of the season for me I'm pumped!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my wife and i took our daughter to the georgia aquarium today, we all had a blast, she was looking at this red crab and goes " LOOOOOOOOOK DAAAAA! ITS MR CRABS! WHERE IS BOB BOB and WIDWARD! (spongebob square pants and squidward) the people around us were cracking up, she is 2 by the way. Too smart for her own good.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pic of my daughter, my wife and myself in the glass tunnel . awesome trip

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
winter tires + common sense = good winter driving. awd helps, too.

and by common sense i don't mean driving under the speed limit like a grandma. i mean anticipating deceleration, stops, and turns and adjusting your cornering accordingly.
:thumbs up

I enjoy downshifting into first when there's snow on the ground lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pic of my daughter, my wife and myself in the glass tunnel . awesome trip

Nice I love the Georgia aquarium! The world of coke right across from it is great too! Last time I went, they were still building the dolphin exhibit. Is that available now? And do you have to pay extra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Listening to some nightcore mix waiting on movie to load bout to go smoke and probably go to bed b/c the waiting on movie is taking way to damn long

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well our job pushed that was supposed to go this morning and now its going tonight so i slept in a couple extra hours.

Need to run to walmart to get more stuff for sandwiches and grab something to eat. Then ill probably try to sleep some more until that job calls in.

I decided to stay and extra week up here so thats gonna suck, but the money should be worth it!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Uneventful weekend, but it was nice. Cleaned the inside of the coupe. It needed it bad. I'm so back and forth on wanting to do anything else to this damned car. Not going to be getting the beamer anymore. Don't want payments, would prefer to have another car as a DD and then figure out what I want to do with this. When tax returns come in, that's my plan.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Watched Paradise Lost 3, weird as f**king watching it and seeing the area that all took place in. Having worked in the area and worked with people who grew up with/knew the West Memphis 3 is eerie to me. So f**ked up how the system can get twisted and misused like that.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I have a plan for you just follow me on this one give me the car and 1/2 to 3/4 of income tax. I will then take the car into a turboed state of being. Then with the rest of your income tax we go find some street hookers and get some action. What do you think.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a plan for you just follow me on this one give me the car and 1/2 to 3/4 of income tax. I will then take the car into a turboed state of being. Then with the rest of your income tax we go find some street hookers and get some action. What do you think.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahahaha...

My income tax return is only $600. Car is on the way, check for 3/4 is in the glove box, and I expect it back in a week.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. I hope i get more than $600...
I am just happy that I don't owe. Mine is set so I get more at my paycheck as opposed to getting a bigger return once a year. I could use the money more when I get paid instead of just one time.

Plus no kids, no mortgage, no car payments, no deductions, etc.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Currently in a*****e mode, my GF took her car to a local dealership and they messed up a simple headlight install after an accident. They wernt aimed at all, didnt even bother connecting the turn signal it was bouncing around inside the fender, glued a clip on to new headlights and broke the aiming screw.

I am taking it back tonight myself and standing there and watching them install the stuff. It really isnt a hard task just shouldnt have to deal with it. I am already working on getting the 2 techs fired that did the install =)