What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Or he grows a pair. Couple days stubble is acceptable imo. Fur is not.
Agreed. There were a few times my ex didn't shave and I didn't care. I actually laughed.

This will be my first time working fish fries during lent at work. I've been told we sell 400+ meals a night during lent and the line goes out the door of the store... This is going to be one exciting night.

Also ordered a cook book for myself so I can start to learn stuff. It's nice having co-workers that are in school for culinary. I told this kid I just wanted to learn basic stuff and not have a book of just recipes and he recommended one of his favorite books he's using right now.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I get to fire someone today.... Ugh. The bad part is he has been with the bank for years and just is screwing up. Oh well us young guys are taking over.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was just saying that i had a problem with someone not doing things right and not taking care of a car. It wasn't directed as an insult to another car...

stock life
No worries man! I wasn't trying to insult you either. I'm a little too blunt sometimes lol.

Well, the Subie is a no-go. Can't get financed due to the car being an 05, and not enough established on my credit history, as well as some delinquencies (I have an account in collections I'm paying on). Sucks, but oh well. Looks like I'm stuck with this damned coupe.. ugh..

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No worries man! I wasn't trying to insult you either. I'm a little too blunt sometimes lol.

Well, the Subie is a no-go. Can't get financed due to the car being an 05, and not enough established on my credit history, as well as some delinquencies (I have an account in collections I'm paying on). Sucks, but oh well. Looks like I'm stuck with this damned coupe.. ugh..
Why don't you buy an older subie? Or save up?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why don't you buy an older subie? Or save up?
Yeah, I think I'm gonna save up for now. I'll just tuck money aside until I have a big ass down payment, then go in and haggle the price on the car. This will also give me time to find exactly what I want (admittedly, I didn't want an STi that was modded for obvious reasons).

93sedanTJ

That one Guy

Its kool. And that sucks dude. I like subies but im more of an evo guy lol. Thats just me though.

stock life

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its kool. And that sucks dude. I like subies but im more of an evo guy lol. Thats just me though.

stock life
I've actually owned an 04 Evo! I loved it a lot, great performing car, super reliable. I was only able to keep it for like a month and a half thanks to a big dealership screw up, but it was a blast while I had it. I wanted a Subie this time around cause I've helped work on them, they're a really different platform, and they have a different feel to them than an Evo, or any other car I've driven. It's kinda hard to explain!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know what you mean. ^^ I've driven an 07 STI that was pushing 450HP, and it was insane. My dad has a 99 impreza outback wagon and that thing is a blast to drive.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh well. I didn't even end up getting laid last night :what: AND I even bought lingerie for him.

Working today. I'm exhausted.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh well. I didn't even end up getting laid last night :what: AND I even bought lingerie for him. .
Thats a crime! wtf is wrong with him? oh wait......

You bought it for him? were you sure he was comfortable wearing it before you bought it for him? :P

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, to all of our skyrim nerds, if you choose the pickpocket perk "pickpocket equipped weapons" you can trade out arrows with guards shooting target practice and get unlimited arrows! I ave them daedric arrows, and now I'm just sitting in between the targets, collecting my unlimited supply =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh well. I didn't even end up getting laid last night :what: AND I even bought lingerie for him.

Working today. I'm exhausted.
Your boy is gay. End of story.

This just happened lol.

Yep. Not at all surprised. I had my Turbonetics Deltagate II on CL years back, and specifically put "I no longer own a turbo vehicle. NO TRADES! CASH ONLY!", and people would repeatedly ask if I wanted to trade. Not only that, they'd be like "I have a knock-off TiAL wastegate, wanna trade?".. retards, I swear.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a crime! wtf is wrong with him? oh wait......

You bought it for him? were you sure he was comfortable wearing it before you bought it for him? :P
Your boy is gay. End of story.
:lol: It's not all him. After going out and getting dinner we both fell asleep....

He wanted to before we left, but I told him I didn't want to have to do my makeup and hair all over again. And I just wanted to wait till later to do all that.

Yep. Not at all surprised. I had my Turbonetics Deltagate II on CL years back, and specifically put "I no longer own a turbo vehicle. NO TRADES! CASH ONLY!", and people would repeatedly ask if I wanted to trade. Not only that, they'd be like "I have a knock-off TiAL wastegate, wanna trade?".. retards, I swear.
Seriously. That's the s**t I don't like.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol "I don't have the money"

ahahah

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol: It's not all him. After going out and getting dinner we both fell asleep....

He wanted to before we left, but I told him I didn't want to have to do my makeup and hair all over again. And I just wanted to wait till later to do all that.
When I was in the early point in my last relationship, we couldn't stop boning. It'd be like "I have to work.." "so do I.. QUICKY" and the clothes come off lol.