What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wouldnt get anything back on a monday, banks dont process weekend transactions until monday night, and calling the disputes dept will likely contact the business and verify you asked for your money back in which case he would just credit it and be back in the account in 2-3 business days. THey might do a temp credit depending on the bank and also dependent on the amount as well.

Source- I write software for bank processing programs.
Please refer to a post of mine. You said what I said.
you get your money back guaranteed in 3-5 business days. Who knows, you may get the refund from the bike company before the dispute is final, you may not.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah.. He got back to me and all. But just unprofessional... but hey. It is motorcycle gear :what:

Kelly I'm digging your sig :lol:

Aaaaaaand I'm going to murder everyone here today.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah.. He got back to me and all. But just unprofessional... but hey. It is motorcycle gear :what:

Regardless of the industry, it's a business. There does need to be a level of profession, especially in instances like this. Bikers come from any race, any age, any size, any background in general. It's best to be professional, but not over the top. Courteous.

I had a similar issue last month. My hair stylist is super hot, and she recently dropped some weight and insisted I try this stuff. I don't do fad diets, but I inquired what it was b/c she lost a good amount of weight. The girl made a reference to a kidney being like a dryer...it catches all the bad stuff. She then tried to justify the price of $230 is a great value with FDA approved s*** in it b/c most people spend more than that eating out each month, tipping, and drinking.

1st off, I don't trust a damn thing approved by the FDA, and I don't put a bunch of man-made s*** into my body.

Not only did she insult my intelligence by the dryer reference, she insulted my lifestyle. I aced Biology and Anatomy, B*tch. I know what a kidney does, I've even held a human one, and I sure as s*** don't spend even $100 eating out, tips, drinks each month.

Oh, and I figured if I'm going to be posting again, I need a good sig. It's been a few years now since I've punked out someone in a sig.
Do you want to murder everyone today b/c of your frustrations? B/C that's how I was on Wednesday. :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, I'll give you one for now, the rest will be in my build thread. ;) the last thing I wanted to do was stop driving.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Not bad my friend. Ls trim model? B18b1?

I see it's a coupe. Good choice. How you liking the stick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Regardless of the industry, it's a business. There does need to be a level of profession, especially in instances like this. Bikers come from any race, any age, any size, any background in general. It's best to be professional, but not over the top. Courteous.

I had a similar issue last month. My hair stylist is super hot, and she recently dropped some weight and insisted I try this stuff. I don't do fad diets, but I inquired what it was b/c she lost a good amount of weight. The girl made a reference to a kidney being like a dryer...it catches all the bad stuff. She then tried to justify the price of $230 is a great value with FDA approved s*** in it b/c most people spend more than that eating out each month, tipping, and drinking.

1st off, I don't trust a damn thing approved by the FDA, and I don't put a bunch of man-made s*** into my body.

Not only did she insult my intelligence by the dryer reference, she insulted my lifestyle. I aced Biology and Anatomy, B*tch. I know what a kidney does, I've even held a human one, and I sure as s*** don't spend even $100 eating out, tips, drinks each month.

Oh, and I figured if I'm going to be posting again, I need a good sig. It's been a few years now since I've punked out someone in a sig.
Do you want to murder everyone today b/c of your frustrations? B/C that's how I was on Wednesday. :lol:
That's weird. But maybe she also didn't know that you knew all that. Or maybe she did. I don't know.

Yes. We are a very fast paced and busy group in a TINY ass building so it's hard to get anything done. And today has just been s*** hitting the fan over and over. Thank God my customers are cool.

Oh I forgot to mention, the motorcycle salesperson called me "dude" :lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's weird. But maybe she also didn't know that you knew all that. Or maybe she did. I don't know.

Yes. We are a very fast paced and busy group in a TINY ass building so it's hard to get anything done. And today has just been s*** hitting the fan over and over. Thank God my customers are cool.

Oh I forgot to mention, the motorcycle salesperson called me "dude" :lol:
That's my point. You never know, so you're always courteous, professional, and even mannered in instances like this. Never assume someone is stupid, never assume is educated. You simply explain the product first, let the customer respond, and base analogies and explanations from that point on.

And I'm sorry, but I thought we all knew what a kidney did...? I learned about organs in middle school, with further, more intense studies in high school. To me it's common knowledge.

Alex...you're a girl in the man's world; bikes and cars. Be used to it by now! Oh...yea. You have a dude's name too. ahahahaha I'm dumb. :oops:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's my point. You never know, so you're always courteous, professional, and even mannered in instances like this. Never assume someone is stupid, never assume is educated. You simply explain the product first, let the customer respond, and base analogies and explanations from that point on.

And I'm sorry, but I thought we all knew what a kidney did...? I learned about organs in middle school, with further, more intense studies in high school. To me it's common knowledge.

Alex...you're a girl in the man's world; bikes and cars. Be used to it by now! Oh...yea. You have a dude's name too. ahahahaha I'm dumb. :oops:
True dat. You have a good point.

Yeah... I don't even bother correcting. There's no point.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True dat. You have a good point.

Yeah... I don't even bother correcting. There's no point.
I'm the same about my last name. I gave up correcting the pronunciation, b/c people then question it and it's annoying. "Oh man, you mean like, Shakespeare, the play?" ugh

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Just noticed Kelly's sig. DAFUQ.

Okay, I'll give you one for now, the rest will be in my build thread. ;) the last thing I wanted to do was stop driving.

YEAH BUDDY! Lookin good there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad my friend. Ls trim model? B18b1?

I see it's a coupe. Good choice. How you liking the stick?

It's so nice. It's so much cleaner than my black one, and the motor is much stronger. What is more awesome than a clean exterior, the black interior is sexy and clean as well, and whats even btter than that, is the moto and trans look like brand new aluminum right off the assembly line.
Congrats!

thanks man!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just noticed Kelly's sig. DAFUQ.
LOL. Yeah. Educated but posts like a 6 year old...

Auto with a manual ecu...hmmm. Wonder why nothing is working? Some people need to just let professionals handle their stuff. :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's so nice. It's so much cleaner than my black one, and the motor is much stronger. What is more awesome than a clean exterior, the black interior is sexy and clean as well, and whats even btter than that, is the moto and trans look like brand new aluminum right off the assembly line.

thanks man!
Moaaaarrrr pics! Black interior FTW :cool:

And you never answered if it was the LS model or not.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This one is mint!!

Haha hell yeah dudde. Its so nice having a clean car.

Moaaaarrrr pics! Black interior FTW :cool:

And you never answered if it was the LS model or not.

And yeah its an LS. Too broke for a gsr haha. And you'll get more pics when it stops pouring.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to ride SO BAD tomorrow. The roads are completely clear on Saturday mornings and it's supposed to be nice.

Helmet is on order.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bedroom & bathroom cleaned.
70 pull-ups completed.
Time for a drive & food.
Possibly goin out tonight, idk. Either drunk later or drunk tomorrow.

Not having interwebs blows

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had my friends wedding rehearsal / dinner tonight. The rehearsal seemed A LOT shorter than it should've been lol. But then again, there really isn't much to a wedding is there? I was the only person there that didn't have a girlfriend / wife / significant other lol. Felt so lonely :(. I just tried on my tux too and I'm loving it. I wish I could wear a tux 24/7.