What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What others are u talking about, i only see two maybe three that are active on the site
Those are considered others. I'm not saying the whole site just some of our male users.

Not guilty. Are you f**kin kidding?
It's f**king retarded. I wonder if Zimmerman will get assassinated by someone infuriated by the outcome.

No, actually I don't. Not my fault she is a whore and ruined my car in broad daylight.

Sent from my Note 2
How did you feel about Buffalo wings before the incident?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's some pics from the meet tonight.

My car so lonely. Actually had someone take a professional photo of it so/hopefully I'll be able to find that.

This car is fast. Supercharged 350 HP Type S RSX. I rode in this once.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Saw Fast 6 again, and apparently the retards go to the theater on Saturday nights. f**king talking, excessive laughing, phones lighting up, stupid kid behind us f**king commenting about random things, ugh.

Took a cruise, had some 300 I think try to race me and just annoy me for a mile until I left him in the dust just to get some distance between us.

Decided that one of my roommates needs to go. Like now.
Yea I've noticed St Louis is full of trash girls in the car scene. Car scene chicks here are stupid and the normal girls are backstabbing liars. St Louis is a different breed for sure.
St. Louis sucks in general.
It's f***ing retarded. I wonder if Zimmerman will get assassinated by someone infuriated by the outcome.
Legally speaking, he deserves it. Morally, hell no.
I honestly thought they would make an example out of him, partly due to the initial pressure from the black community just to arrest him for something.

But now, good luck living a normal life. I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead in the next year or two.
Waiting to see what kind of backlash will come of this, especially considering I live on the edge of a seedy part of town. I'm ready, let's just say that :lol:

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Decided that one of my roommates needs to go. Like now.

Legally speaking, he deserves it. Morally, hell no.
I honestly thought they would make an example out of him, partly due to the initial pressure from the black community just to arrest him for something.

But now, good luck living a normal life. I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead in the next year or two.
Waiting to see what kind of backlash will come of this, especially considering I live on the edge of a seedy part of town. I'm ready, let's just say that :lol:
What's up with the roomie?

I wonder how his day to day life will be like from now on, but f**k him he'll get his.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its interesting to see everyones views on things...
Like I said, figured they would just make an example out of him.

But after listening to the FSA, and some of my attorney friends, it was the right move. Guess I just wasn't expecting it, granted I also haven't really paid any attention to it until Thursday or Friday.
What's up with the roomie?
Well tonight it was leaving 2 of the 3 downstairs lights on, radio on, and stairway light on...I'm the only one here.

The lights are a common thing, even today at 6pm cooking dinner and had the lights on vs. just cracking the blinds.
Apparently he's either scared of the dark or his parents are paying the bills unlike us so money doesn't mean the same....or he's retarded.

God forbid a sport is on tv. f***ing volume will be blasted along with him yelling at the screen if they do something he doesn't like.

Or not paying bills on time like the Comcast account that was in his name and got shut off and cancelled.
He also received an eviction warning a few weeks ago and is still $40 behind on rent due to late fees accrued.

Having his friends drink my beer because they're too cheap to go and get their own s***.

When we had to share a bathroom, he clogged the toilet one day and in all his infinite wisdom decided instead of fixing it, to just piss in there in the morning and let it go for a couple days.

When I went to go re-up for this next year, he still hadn't signed so hopefully he's out of here in a week or two.

I think that about sums it up...off the top of my head anyway

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like my 4/3 house better

I just need to try and get him replaced lol

Moved up here to a 1/1 apartment, and wouldn't do it again. Anything close to campus is ridiculous trying to gouge the students whereas you can rent whole houses for less than what some of the 1/1 apartments go for around here.

One I looked at was $925/month, + $30/month to park in their garage, + pet fee, + dual occupancy fee, + electric. At least they were secure as fuuuu.
Heard this one by where I first moved to is supposed to be $1200/month, crazy.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did somebody say....

Turbo k swap? :O

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
Here's some pics from the meet tonight.

My car so lonely. Actually had someone take a professional photo of it so/hopefully I'll be able to find it.

This car is fast. Supercharged 350 HP Type S RSX. I rode in this once. 2
Couple of nice cars otherwise def a little fnf style

Last edited by a moderator:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasn't as big as I thought it was gonna be, but it was fun. Met a couple cool people and got invited to the eastern integra division.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are considered others. I'm not saying the whole site just some of our male users.

How did you feel about Buffalo wings before the incident?
I am glad the leg humping has moved to her, from me. It's quite annoying IMO.

Before the incident I didn't like them either, but especially after the incident. Buffalo sauce is SO HARD to remove too. smelled it for quite awhile after. :(

Today Rob and I are going to go to his Mother's house, and then we might take a drive. dunno just yet.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am glad the leg humping has moved to her, from me. It's quite annoying IMO.

Before the incident I didn't like them either, but especially after the incident. Buffalo sauce is SO HARD to remove too. smelled it for quite awhile after. :(

Today Rob and I are going to go to his Mother's house, and then we might take a drive. dunno just yet.
I think the leg humping is pathetic IMO. It doesn't get you anywhere and it looks desperate to others.

How long was the sauce on the car? I didn't know that Buffalo sauce could ruin paint. How long did the smell stay for?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I leg hump to rid off excess energy. :cool: