What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's the one that sits in the driveway? Seems like you should be good driving it though, you can get a day pass from the dmv to use it. Pm me for that if you want to know.
It's a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant that burns a quart of oil every week or 2 that's one of the reason it sits. I didn't know you could do that. What about the insurance is it possible to get a day pass on it as well?

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
It's a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant that burns a quart of oil every week or 2 that's one of the reason it sits. I didn't know you could do that. What about the insurance is it possible to get a day pass on it as well?
Technically no, you cant get a pass from your insurance but the DMV will allow you to move the vehicle under any circumstance for a day.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pulled over your fine. Accident I assume you are without insurance on that

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pulled over your fine. Accident I assume you are without insurance on that
Well idk if I'll be fine since cops always require you to have insurance here, and I'll get pulled over since the tags are expired which will lead them to asking if I have insurance.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bored as hell at work right now, where there hell is everybody at?

this site was popping back in the days and now it's dead over here

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well idk if I'll be fine since cops always require you to have insurance here, and I'll get pulled over since the tags are expired which will lead them to asking if I have insurance.
You only need insurance if your car is registered. A 1 day pass is different.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Did an ac delete on my car today. Then went to work the rest of the night. An hour to go and I'm ready to sleep.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, you're right. I didn't think about it like that. Well, my dad said we might go to his company and get a company car for him to go to work so I can borrow his wagon. But it's only if he has time.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
bored as hell at work right now, where there hell is everybody at?

this site was popping back in the days and now it's dead over here
Lol, stop looking back at the past, this is what the site is in present time. If you miss what used to be, make it happen again.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Currently trying to diagnose and repair a washing machine with a moldy smell.
Front load machine? If so 99% sure it's the front seal. Very common problem with front loading machines. They trap water/soap and it gets rancid after time. If it is a top loader, it is probably not pumping the water out all the way and is getting moldy when it sits. Some washers have lint traps (just found this out a month ago) and they start to smell after stuff collects on them.

You can treat a moldy smelling washer with white vinegar and water. You can google the procedure but it is really simple. Just fill the tub, put in the white vinegar and let it sit for a while. Run a couple empty cycles to flush it all out and you are good to go.

If you are on the road in any vehicle you need insurance....who the hell is going to cover you if you get into an accident? So by that logic the cars at work, the drivers don't need insurance because they aren't registered vehicles because they are new? Am I missing something by your statement?

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Front load machine? If so 99% sure it's the front seal. Very common problem with front loading machines. They trap water/soap and it gets rancid after time. If it is a top loader, it is probably not pumping the water out all the way and is getting moldy when it sits. Some washers have lint traps (just found this out a month ago) and they start to smell after stuff collects on them.

You can treat a moldy smelling washer with white vinegar and water. You can google the procedure but it is really simple. Just fill the tub, put in the white vinegar and let it sit for a while. Run a couple empty cycles to flush it all out and you are good to go.

If you are on the road in any vehicle you need insurance....who the hell is going to cover you if you get into an accident? So by that logic the cars at work, the drivers don't need insurance because they aren't registered vehicles because they are new? Am I missing something by your statement?
It was an assumption I'm making but if the DMV allows a 1 day pass for him to drive. I would assume he legally wouldn't need insurance on the car itself for that day. There are still states that don't require insurance on vehicles.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was an assumption I'm making but if the DMV allows a 1 day pass for him to drive. I would assume he legally wouldn't need insurance on the car itself for that day. There are still states that don't require insurance on vehicles.
I'm 75% positive that it's against the law in Texas to not have insurance.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol, stop looking back at the past, this is what the site is in present time. If you miss what used to be, make it happen again.
all the peeps i know are pretty much gone here, i just stopped by once in a blue moon to see what's new at the site

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ending the night with a movie. Had a pretty hilarious night walking around campus lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just went to the movies by myself and now watching adult swim just like my old single days lol.

f**king s**t feels weird. Makes me want a beer...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just went to the movies by myself and now watching adult swim just like my old single days lol.

f**king s**t feels weird. Makes me want a beer...
I can't go to the movies by myself. I always think that creeps go to the movies by themselves.