What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Took some starters apart today in class.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My guess would be that people are less interested in their cars during the winter as opposed to the summer
winter is next season prep time though!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now is it weird to find something that resembles a sex toy that belongs to your friends mom? It looked like a legit dildo but it also looked like the flat end screwed off (maybe a glasses case?). Either way, I was too afraid to touch it lol.
Funny story.. when I was about 14, I used to spend just about every waking moment with my best friend, and another of our close friends. We were a trifecta, and known for trouble. Our buddy's parents were out of town for a week during summer vacation, so we hung out over there. His dad had taken his weed stash, grinder and pipe, so we were going through his parents' room trying to find it. My best friend opened a drawer, noticed it had a false bottom. He opened it up, and it was chock full of dildos, vibrators, strap ons, lube etc. He pulled one out (that was still in the plastic packaging) that was a John Holmes d**k. Thing was like someone's arm. Our other buddy was there, unzipped his pants, and wedged the dildo in there. Just as he did this, our buddy's grandma walked in. He threw the dildo right at the opportune time, and it smacked the wall, just the tip sticking out behind the bed. I had to contain my laughter. s**t was too funny.

Money money money money!!!

Vegas next year nigga!!!
dude I seriously think I'm going to do it and fly out. I want to so bad
If you guys go, you BETTER let me know. I'm a 2 and half hour drive from Vegas.

My guess would be that people are less interested in their cars during the winter as opposed to the summer
This site has been slow for some time, unfortunately... I agree with the seasonal thing, though. Makes sense.

Friday, finally. Debating whether or not I want to drive 45 minutes to pick up this chick to hang out for the weekend. She teases, but doesn't follow through. Do not like. She's pretty damned hot and his big ol boobs, though.. hmm.. decisions haha.
Might go to Disneyland on Saturday, if not, will be chillin at home doing yard work for the majority of the weekend.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny story.. when I was about 14, I used to spend just about every waking moment with my best friend, and another of our close friends. We were a trifecta, and known for trouble. Our buddy's parents were out of town for a week during summer vacation, so we hung out over there. His dad had taken his weed stash, grinder and pipe, so we were going through his parents' room trying to find it. My best friend opened a drawer, noticed it had a false bottom. He opened it up, and it was chock full of dildos, vibrators, strap ons, lube etc. He pulled one out (that was still in the plastic packaging) that was a John Holmes d**k. Thing was like someone's arm. Our other buddy was there, unzipped his pants, and wedged the dildo in there. Just as he did this, our buddy's grandma walked in. He threw the dildo right at the opportune time, and it smacked the wall, just the tip sticking out behind the bed. I had to contain my laughter. s**t was too funny.

If you guys go, you BETTER let me know. I'm a 2 and half hour drive from Vegas.

This site has been slow for some time, unfortunately... I agree with the seasonal thing, though. Makes sense.

Friday, finally. Debating whether or not I want to drive 45 minutes to pick up this chick to hang out for the weekend. She teases, but doesn't follow through. Do not like. She's pretty damned hot and his big ol boobs, though.. hmm.. decisions haha.
Might go to Disneyland on Saturday, if not, will be chillin at home doing yard work for the majority of the weekend.
Plan is to head to down to a car show in Cali in march.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

She's home =)

Better photo:

Ignore my brothers ugly foot

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

On the way back to Allentown with my buddy.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I want to go to Brazil next year. Someone want to loan me the money. As a matter of fact if you want to pay for flights I will pay for the rest. Minus other expenses other than food.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This weekend is going to be crazy:

-Pick up my parts from the machine shop
-Pick up my Alpinestars pants that came in
-Get ready for a wedding that's lasting from noon to God knows when...
-Motorcycle class on Sunday from 8a-6p.

I JUST WANT TO RELAX.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Passed a homeless guy arguing with some geese in his own made up language
Pretty sure that's natures way of apologizing for the crappy weather today & closing 2hrs earlier than scheduled

Debating whether to burn some of the 160+hrs of PTO/VAC I have saved up for turkey day or just over the xmas break

Also debating whether to drop a few on a new top and drive to Savannah to pick it up this weekend

Time to schnazzy and go eat

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is what I did.

This del sol is powered by me.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**king Wal-Mart. Holiday season starts and people lose their good damn minds. That place is always terrible but it's even worse now. Plus I sat in the car feeding the baby for a while so that wasn't super fun either.

Sad, I remember when the lounge moved so fast you couldn't keep up. Nooblets, you killed it! XD

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sad, I remember when the lounge moved so fast you couldn't keep up. Nooblets, you killed it! XD
it's because none of the people who used to push it around all night are here anymore.and i'm not doing anything close to what i was in the night crew thread. i think i had over 4k posts in there. before it got moved into the dark archives.

no booze_b either or sick s**t thread.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AIM was the place to have cybersex with sweaty old men posing as lesbians. While you were posing as a lesbian. Haha

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
last night converted plate bulbs to led, then rode around in my friends built Jetta with precision 6262 on 30psi

easily my favorite car to ride in, spinning 3rd down the highway but we blew the bolts out of the fuel rail so we ended up on a trailer

now at work and after working going right to flag nor fails speed warhouse for dyno day

xHanzJay

Lulzaflopter
my crack pulley stripped and fell off while driving.

how the f**k does that even happen?
not happy

Tap Tap Tap... HTC One SV