What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cue Chris coming in for the video game debate.

I've got a friend that has one and I love it. I like the voice commands. My favorite being the "xbox record that" command. It records the last 15 seconds or 30 seconds, or some amount of time so you can show videos to your friends. I can't count the number of times that I've been playing a game, done something awesome, and then not had proof.

NOW WE CAN HAVE PROOF! :D
Not only that, but you can record five minute clips with the DVR by saying "Xbox Snap DVR". If you didn't have the kinnect, you'd have to go through a rigmarole to get the menu to come up.

I'm gonna get one either after I get my shell or before it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been messing around with our new Xbox One this afternoon - it's pretty cool! I can't wait until GTA V comes out for it!
What's your gamertag? I want to send you the occasional annoying message :lol:

Cue Chris coming in for the video game debate.

I've got a friend that has one and I love it. I like the voice commands. My favorite being the "xbox record that" command. It records the last 15 seconds or 30 seconds, or some amount of time so you can show videos to your friends. I can't count the number of times that I've been playing a game, done something awesome, and then not had proof.

NOW WE CAN HAVE PROOF! :D
Yeah, I love that feature. Game clips automatically recorded are added to your recent activity too, so others can see it. So right now, anyone can see my 105 yard pick-six from last night ;)

Only thing I don't like is my buddy who walks into the room while I'm playing and just casually says "Xbox off". It asks to confirm, but it still brings up the menu and f***s me up :lol: :roll:

I'm gonna get one either after I get my shell or before it.
Makes sense haha. Do it, buy Forza 5, bug Kelly to get Forza 5, and then you can both lose to me in a race!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's your gamertag? I want to send you the occasional annoying message :lol:

Yeah, I love that feature. Game clips automatically recorded are added to your recent activity too, so others can see it. So right now, anyone can see my 105 yard pick-six from last night ;)

Only thing I don't like is my buddy who walks into the room while I'm playing and just casually says "Xbox off". It asks to confirm, but it still brings up the menu and f***s me up :lol: :roll:

Makes sense haha. Do it, buy Forza 5, bug Kelly to get Forza 5, and then you can both lose to me in a race!
Puma0983 but I mostly play on Rob's name.
We got forza 5 yesterday. So. Much. Fun!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Puma0983 but I mostly play on Rob's name.
We got forza 5 yesterday. So. Much. Fun!
What's Rob's tag?? I'll add you both. Game on. :cool:

Race for pinks? :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I haven't played Forza in a couple months. Destiny & Madden are where it's at right now.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took this to work yesterday and today.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really tempted to buy another civic after I pay off this paint and furniture. I need a 6th gen hatch in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems like a lot of us are going that route. I'm very, very tempted to get rid of the Audi and get a Civic or something likewise until I'm ready to get an STi or a M4. But I do love my luxury haha.

Nice! This thing cruises around here (my buddy's shop did all of his work):

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in love with frs's. If only they made a convertible!

So, by the end of the year I'll be making around 40k/year which is great money around here. Move out and get your own place money. But first, I'll be buying a car. So I'm wondering what to get. Any suggestions? I want a convertible. Thought about building another del sol, but I want some power. I don't really feel like spending the money on a 350z convertible, and miata's aren't really for me.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

So, by the end of the year I'll be making around 40k/year which is great money around here. Move out and get your own place money. But first, I'll be buying a car. So I'm wondering what to get. Any suggestions? I want a convertible. Thought about building another del sol, but I want some power. I don't really feel like spending the money on a 350z convertible, and miata's aren't really for me.
Sounds like an S2K is calling your name.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

His?

Sounds like an S2K is calling your name.
until something happens like it seems to and he's up s**t creek :lol:

Work on saving your money to get out of that environment, then treat the wifey, build a safety cushion, then worry about a car when the time is right lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ain't no female using my car after a couple nights, nope.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
His?

until something happens like it seems to and he's up s**t creek :lol:

Work on saving your money to get out of that environment, then treat the wifey, build a safety cushion, then worry about a car when the time is right lol

Nah, I'm in a good spot now.
And the reason that a car takes such high priority right now is because I've been borrowing one of my dads cars since February when I totaled out my civic.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like a lot of us are going that route. I'm very, very tempted to get rid of the Audi and get a Civic or something likewise until I'm ready to get an STi or a M4. But I do love my luxury haha.

Nice! This thing cruises around here (my buddy's shop did all of his work):

Lol I won't get rid of the audi for it. I'm 46k in the hole already. It would be my third car to play with since it's cheap to build and drive it back and forth to work. But that would leave us with 5 cars now and I want something rwd for me still which would be 6

E36 or e46 M3 vert all day!

Was bored so I went out with ladies while they took pictures of their cars before winter came

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maaaayyybbeee. I've always been a fan of the e36 m3's. But for that price I have a few other options in mind.

I really want a two seater though.