What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No being negative. :thumbup:

As for PS, first bit done, after installing said lights.

Now on to some from Wednesday & more car stuff. Will eventually finish those F50 shots
I need to do this. Except I'm terribly nervous to do my puddle lights under my mirrors. I have to remove the glass :shock:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I need to do this. Except I'm terribly nervous to do my puddle lights under my mirrors. I have to remove the glass :shock:
Although I haven't taken the car out of the garage yet to see them in the open, I'd say go for it.
Just watch some YT vids and be sure you've gone over the DIY's and you should be good :thumbup:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Although I haven't taken the car out of the garage yet to see them in the open, I'd say go for it.
Just watch some YT vids and be sure you've gone over the DIY's and you should be good :thumbup:
Oh I have. But there's not a lot out there for CCs...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh I have. But there's not a lot out there for CCs...
Just ran through the youtube vids....all two of them.
Sounds like it's time to start doing your own DIY's of random stuff and make that ad revenue

Hecz, go to Soldier and fix the Bears. This is bullshit, the Blackhawks have won more games at Soldier this year than the damn Bears have.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds like it's time to start doing your own DIY's of random stuff and make that ad revenue

Hecz, go to Soldier and fix the Bears. This is bulls***, the Blackhawks have won more games at Soldier this year than the damn Bears have.
:lol:

I'm too scared. I already sliced my door panel... :oops:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NYC actually. Upper east side!

Oh good LAWD. You can do it. Sometimes you gotta take a leap of faith. Take everything very slowly and cautiously. Lots of dumbass parts on our Euro cars, so be ready for that.
I'm actually seriously thinking about selling the Civic to get the CC done. I feel like I'm too old for that car....

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Hecz, go to Soldier and fix the Bears. This is bulls***, the Blackhawks have won more games at Soldier this year than the damn Bears have.
I wish dude. We (fans) put so much support into that team and when they lose it's really big let down.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm actually seriously thinking about selling the Civic to get the CC done. I feel like I'm too old for that car....
Not whitey :(

If I had more loose cash right now, I'd pick it up. I like how it is right now, maybe put the old wheelskies back on

I wish dude. We (fans) put so much support into that team and when they lose it's really big let down.
In my mind, Cutler is the big drawback right now.
Every so often he's good, but it seems he's more of an upset than anything.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not whitey :(

If I had more loose cash right now, I'd pick it up. I like how it is right now, maybe put the old wheelskies back on

In my mind, Cutler is the big drawback right now.
Every so often he's good, but it seems he's more of an upset than anything.
Seriously? You like my car?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been saying that since you first started talking about changing things or wanting to sell it way back when

Although I'd rather throw some Regamasters on it and probably call it a day.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been saying that since you first started talking about changing things or wanting to sell it way back when

Although I'd rather throw some Regamasters on it and probably call it a day.
Tru

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Finally picked up an EF sedan. Been wanting one for years now and found one I couldn't pass up. The wifey was thinking I was heading out to check on an M6, came back with a $500 25 year old car. LOL... I just can't stay away from the Honda scene. It's in my blood.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You will regret selling it, and then you will end up looking for another to buy. I'm dealing with that right now and I've missed it since day one. Just keep it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You will regret selling it, and then you will end up looking for another to buy. I'm dealing with that right now and I've missed it since day one. Just keep it.
This. I haven't even sold mine yet, it's just in shambles. But I already miss her.

I think I actually just miss boost.