What did you get for your car/race car for Christmas

92 EG Si

i got a 92 civic si hb. but need help with couple of things please helpp...

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car isn't even lowered though?
If i keep the EM2 it will be low in the spring.

But I wasn't going to get coils or anything expensive for Christmas, so I just asked for a couple cheap things. Tow hook was on sale and I always thought they looked good, not sure if I'll keep it on or not, might wait until I'm lowered.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My family thinks my car is a gigantic waste of money. With that being said, I got jack s**t for it. Hell, I got jack s**t in general except some money and a small planner.

I'm completely content on how my car is right now. I actually don't really like it anymore. It rides rough, makes all sorts of noises, and is a pain in the ass. Next car I want to purchase is a Honda Pilot.

emerican

Registered VIP
my girlfriend got me accel super coil
my sister got me new floormat set
then i got new compltly factory looking hubcaps cause the oem ones where cracked to the point of falling off when i got there car

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that's a huge b***h
i put my car into a wall on xmas eve...

ill be ordering

-new front LCA
- sway bar enlinks
-front bumper/grill
-type-r lip kit
-fog lightbulbs
-alignment
Damn sorry bro
i got a 92 civic si hb. but need help with couple of things please helpp...
Ummmm not even sure what to say.... What do you need help with?
my girlfriend got me accel super coil
my sister got me new floormat set
then i got new compltly factory looking hubcaps cause the oem ones where cracked to the point of falling off when i got there car
Nice on the OEM hubcaps... The accel Coil did me no good, I mean I guess it works fine but maybe it will help more when I boost

svcivicsv

You have to leave it sit out in a warm area for a few days bro. They all come like that... Just let it sit, put it in the sun if you can, DO NOT heat it up... I have heard of people using heat guns and f**k them up... Just be patient and in a week or 2 it will be perfect... Also please don't put holes in the middle, you don't need them and they look tacky.....

My lip did not come bent in half it came as a whole lip

NICE! What kind? Pics?

For me! I bought my first DSLR about 2 weeks ago, Nikon D3100 18-55 VR Lens and a 55-200 NIkkor Lens =)

Got photography classes from the rents, neither are care related HOWEVER since they will be used for taking pics of the car I count it lol

And I bough HID's for the DD Trailblazer =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got nothing for the car, but i finally got a camera. Nikon L110. Guess its about time i post a picture of my car for once

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yea, I forgot to mention... The BW turbo up top is for my Impreza...

This one below is for my Civic...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The BW is similar to to a gt40 and is vband for the subaru. The Garret is a gt37, no vband because I picked up a top mount for on the cheap.

tCtCtC

My family thinks my car is a gigantic waste of money. With that being said, I got jack s**t for it. Hell, I got jack s**t in general..
:word:
I'm pretty sure my family even talked to everyone to be sure I didn't get anything for my car. Hell, I didn't even get enough money to get anything I wanted for my car.
Whatever, I guess I'm putting the $100 I got to saving to have my timing belt replaced. It's just maintenance and everyone is getting pissed at me, wtf man.