What do u think of my show car

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
Hey let me know what u guys think....if u want to see my pictures of my car either go to cardomain and look up Silvernight or u can see my on Detroitrides.com under the detroit dub show

Attachments

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I gave you a little help =o)

Car looks great in my opinion... Think you could post a mod list for us to see?

Welcome to Club Civic

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:scurred: Nice if you're into show, I'd like to see a mod list too, welcome to cc man.

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
ya i just posted my mods and everything trying to get the featured ride... i dont know if there would be any way to transfer it...there is a lot

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ahh, hate to tell you man.. but you're too new to be entered into featured ride..

but uh... you can copy and paste your mod list?

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
Here is the mod list for you guys.....
Engine/Drivetrain Modifications-
Injen Cold Air intake, JDM headers, Skunk2 exhaust, AEM underdrive pulleys, Red Top Batt.

Suspension/Brakes Modifications-
Tokico Shocks and Struts, Dropzone Coilovers

Exterior Modifications-
Wings West Avenger Front and Back, Kaminari USA side Skirts, VIS Carbon Fiber EVO hood, Halo 2 projection headlights, TYC tail lights, custom digital grapics, custom grill, shaved emblems all around

Interior Modifications-
(3) 7inch NESA tvs, 5.2inch indash, pioneer front and back speakers, 7600 Pioneer head unit, Driver FX racing seats, JDM steering wheel, Auto Meter gauges (Vac and Volt), complete rear seat display with 1000w autobahn capacitor, 1200w Rockford amp, (2) Punch HE rockford subs, (2) Pioneer Subs and a 760w Pioneer amp, and an Xbox w/ wireless controls

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
Ya i know im new lol, but its worth i try, i just want to get my car out there and show it off anyway i can, no matter what the outcome.....

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not too bad.. looks like you put a lot of work into it.

and just to help you out a little bit... What is the brand name of your header? You only have one by the way. Also.. shocks and struts are not two different things. What is the brand name of your steering wheel? ;)

Any more plans for the engine?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Silvernight01ex said:
Ya i know im new lol, but its worth i try, i just want to get my car out there and show it off anyway i can, no matter what the outcome.....
That's cool man. Well, if you stick around here you'll get plenty of exposure, you'll meet a lot of other civic owners.. and you'll learn a lot as well. And eventually you'll be eligible for featured ride.

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
JDM makes the HEADER lol and idk who makes the steering wheel, probably a knock off but it is soposed to be a JDM, also i am looking to get a new cam, have the computer remaped and maybe a new converter.....a lot more HP for the money

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a nice car.... Im not into show though, im into go........ =)

happy hunting

and its the sites rules (which may I politely suggest you read =) ) that wont allow you in ROTMonth.... =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Silvernight01ex said:
JDM makes the HEADER lol and idk who makes the steering wheel, probably a knock off but it is soposed to be a JDM, also i am looking to get a new cam, have the computer remaped and maybe a new converter.....a lot more HP for the money
actually JDM is an acronym for "Japanese Domestic Market" meaning a part made by a japanese company. So your JDM header is made by some type of Japanese company. I was just wondering if you knew what the name of that company was.

As far as remapping the computer... I believe you're talking about chipping it... which is something us 7th gen guys can't do. You're going to end up either having to get an AEM EMS, or a GReddy EManage which are both some $$$. The new converter.. I'm assuming you mean the catalytic converter... will help a little.. maybe 3 whp... so don't expect too much from it.

But it sounds like you have some good plans. I'm looking forward to watching your car progress.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How could this guy have such a nice car and NOT know this stuff........... who wants to whip out teh BS flag?????

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm sure he knows his exterior and ICE.... He doesnt have much done to his car performance wise, so it's very possible that he doesnt know much about performance yet.

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
No i knew what JDM ment, i was not sure where u were going with the question of who makes it, since any true tuner knows about JDM, and not a cat converter i mean a torque converter, and i know a company named Godspeed located in MI, that will do a remap of your computer which will change your limts of the car and add some hidden power in your engine

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
i dont know much about working on a engine, but i do know that there is no point in putting a turbo on this car, which will only add about 7psi to the engine, which means nothing.....so why spend 3000+ on something that wil not do much, when u could spend half that on other stuff to make your car faster.... i know that this is not a car made for speed....i mean come on a SOHC vtech is nothing in the world of racing, plus i have added about 500lbs in all the mods, the only thing set up for race is my hood lol

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silvernight01ex said:
SOHC vtech
woot for vtech! lol on dissing the turbo sohc... you should ask around some of our members running boost before saying such things.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
VTEC not vtech

Torque converter.. are you going with the levelten? If so, let me know how well it works when you get it.

With a turbo, you can adjust the psi.. 8 - 10 is safe on stock internals.. that's an estimated 80 to 100 whp. That's WAY more than you're going to get with the mods you listed.. and it can be had for under 2 grand. BUT, I'm assuming you have an auto since you're upgrading the torque converter.. so you could only run about 4 psi safely which would be 40 hp.. but that would still be more than you're going to get for the mods you listed.

You'd be surprised what an SOHC VTEC engine can do... but you do have a VERY good point with the extra 500 lbs. That hurts a bit. lol.

Silvernight01ex

Silvernight01ex
5+ Year Member
actually it has been known that you can get an est. 100-150 horse if you do the mods i said right....but it takes a lot of time on the dyno and knowing how to make it work right with your timing....and ya i do have an AUTO, but like i said in the beginning....ITS A SHOW CAR lol, i just like to hold my own when the time is right....