What do you do for a living?

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i work at my airport for delta... or will until the end of this month since im losing my job. im also taking a brake from school due to financial reasons ) =

i got into cars towards the end of high school to stay outta trouble. i've always consider myself a wannabe car enthusiast bc my knowledge about cars is limited but i do enjoy learning the mechanics about them.

something i always found interesting, the wheels on the jets i work look a lot like the mugen 7-spoke wheel.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Valet.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I go to college fulltime and don't work while I'm here
During the summer I work for the state and get paid alot of money for very little work.
I got into cars when I started reading Road&Track and Car&Driver when I was like 10 years old. Been addicted ever since.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Neighbor's a mechanic (more like a scientist) and owns 2 mr2 projects of which i've helped him with........started about 3 years ago and have loved doing it ever since.......

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
biz slays bitches

fusion

5+ Year Member
Im a union electrician. My dad was always into cars so naturally i followed.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
USAF/ f-15 electro/environmental

well i got into to cars a little bit when my brother got his first civic. he modded it very little and i thought it was pretty cool thing to do. and so i would spend a good bit of time on the internet looking at civics and what not. then he crashed his first and got his 2nd (currently my 97 HX) and i helped him mod that one which was the final nail in the coffin. ever since then ive been modding my cars and helping others do theirs.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Full time student
Full time volunteer @ homless teen shelter
In transition from working in auto parts back to working at radioshack.

I got into cars very young, as both my biological father was a mechanic and then my stepdad was an NHRA top fuel racer (until my sister was born). Just always being around them kept me interested. Eran got me into hondas. *shrugs*

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Goverment contractor for military weapons and equipment, so in a sense I help kill people for a living lol

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SMOG Technnician

i dont even remember how i got into cars. i've been modding cars since my matchbox days...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Full time student
Work for a Private contractor building houses and what not
Got into cars when i was about 8 with model cars, matchbox etc. have been going to car shows with my dad ever since.

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Full time student/soon to be part time going for Computer Network Admin. Work at my local grocery store part time....been into cars since i was prolly around 8-9....no one really influenced me just always loved em? ha idk

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so much s**t has been going on at work recently. My co-op term ends this Thursday. I had an interview yesterday with a university and I have one today with GE for a sweet position. Wish me luck!

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
well good luck

i am a mechanics apprentice for skywest airlines gem department ( gem - ground equiptment maintenence)