What else do I need besides the set of Function & Forms

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im interested to see how quickly they honor their warranty. I hate having to ship products off for whatever reason.
Sooo guess what? Tunersports contacted me and said that I would have to buy replacement front shocks for $190 and then I'd have to send the old ones in and from there progress will determine if it was my fault or theirs. Sounds like they're gonna screw me over. I'm pretty ticked off. I shouldn't have to pay money up front for them to fix their problem. Not to mention, other people on the forum are having the same issue. I'm gonna have to go to the better business bureau... Some warranty.. :???:

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you ever call Progress directly?See if you can contact them, tell them your issue and see if they will take a look at your pictures. You'll have to send the shocks back regardless, just how these warranties work. They then later determine if they can reinburse you with either new shocks or money to buy new ones.

It's a PITA but that's how warranties work on things like this. They aren't just going to send you free ones without knowing the true cause of why they failed. That'd be risky on their end.

And places like Tunersports have no real interest in the product/warranty. They are mearly a retailer. They may have interest in product performance and whatnot, but it's not like they can really do much for you in regards to the product.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooo guess what? Tunersports contacted me and said that I would have to buy replacement front shocks for $190 and then I'd have to send the old ones in and from there progress will determine if it was my fault or theirs. Sounds like they're gonna screw me over. I'm pretty ticked off. I shouldn't have to pay money up front for them to fix their problem. Not to mention, other people on the forum are having the same issue. I'm gonna have to go to the better business bureau... Some warranty.. :???:
the warranty isnt through tunersports, i know justin( jay jay) and if he could do it somehow he would. the warranty is through progress. you have to contact them, he is simply the middle man

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you ever call Progress directly?See if you can contact them, tell them your issue and see if they will take a look at your pictures. You'll have to send the shocks back regardless, just how these warranties work. They then later determine if they can reinburse you with either new shocks or money to buy new ones.

It's a PITA but that's how warranties work on things like this. They aren't just going to send you free ones without knowing the true cause of why they failed. That'd be risky on their end.

And places like Tunersports have no real interest in the product/warranty. They are mearly a retailer. They may have interest in product performance and whatnot, but it's not like they can really do much for you in regards to the product.
I don't expect them to send me free ones. I expect a box to be sent to me to send them back and then from there they can see if it was my fault or theirs. I just don't think I should have to pay another $200 until the problem is known and resolved. I will try calling Progress though I guess.