What exhaust?

JDMDRIVEREK

You could only here 1 car. Actually they sounds identical thats why u here 1. which in reality its 2 cars. and of course the 2 civic'
s with the k20's sound different with the same exhaust because one civic hatch EP3 typeR has the K20a which are found on TypeR's and RSX Type S and the other Si is not a TypeR which comes with the K20a3.

There for they produce different sounds & have different rev limiter & liters. & HP & Trq...!

But hey its totally up to you which exhaust u choose. like i said my input got put in. & if u dont wanna choose thats totally up to you u pay for what u get an my decision was the HKS hi-power.!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You could only here 1 car. Actually they sounds identical thats why u here 1. which in reality its 2 cars. and of course the 2 civic'
s with the k20's sound different with the same exhaust because one civic hatch EP3 typeR has the K20a which are found on TypeR's and RSX Type S and the other Si is not a TypeR which comes with the K20a3.

There for they produce different sounds & have different rev limiter & liters. & HP & Trq...!

But hey its totally up to you which exhaust u choose. like i said my input got put in. & if u dont wanna choose thats totally up to you u pay for what u get an my decision was the HKS hi-power.!
First of all - The RSX Type S has the K20A2, not the K20A.

I know they have different engines. That's my point. Different engines but They both have the k20... If you're saying two engines with different blocks should sound the same, then surely engines with the same block should sound the same.

By the way, saying that they sound identical is why I hear only 1 exhaust makes absolutely no sense. Unless they both happen to be revving to exactly the same RPM at exactly the same time... and shifting at exactly the same time. Or wait.... does 6000 rpms sound the same as 1000 rpm?

Anyway, now we're filling this guy's thread with nonsense, so I'm going to quit debating this with you when it's obvious that you don't seem to have much of a clue about what you're talking about and have no willingness to learn.

Last edited: