What game are you currently playing?

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the best game to be made imo is contra for nes i still play that game on my free time till this day and i own a 360 ps3 and a wii that game is amazing

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the best game to be made imo is contra for nes i still play that game on my free time till this day and i own a 360 ps3 and a wii that game is amazing
i used to play it all the time.. and yes, i can beat it on 3 lives without continues. well, probably not any more... it's been over 15 years now...

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
15 years damn its been that long uve got to play again

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
15 years damn its been that long uve got to play again
i don't have a NES any more... gonna have to play on an emulator or something...

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i don't have a NES any more... gonna have to play on an emulator or something...
dude, mine stills works. that s**t is like... i don't even know how old? 25 years? :what: i still have my snes, too. ftmfw!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes you should. Thats my favorite game series, by far. You should play portal too...not a whole lot of story, but a really good puzzle game, and it has that half life feel to it. I hope they expand on it.
I own the Orange Box so I've beat Portal several times over and a couple of the advanced maps. I absolutely love the whole bundle.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmmm metal gear solid 3 ftw anyone?

i haven't played the game since 05 or so

and i started a new game a week ago and im at the escape of the shagohod part.. Getting my head ready for MGS4 :thumbs up

i wish mgs3 wasn't 30fps though, but then again it might of been worse. idk :what:

but yeah , ftw lol I love how they make fun of raiden with RAIKOV. and i love the CQC fights with the boss cut scenes :cool:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dude, mine stills works. that s**t is like... i don't even know how old? 25 years? :what: i still have my snes, too. ftmfw!
i sold all my consoles when i was in high school to buy parts to build a computer.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I played Mario Kart all day at work. I bought it, then came home and I still ROYALLY suckth at it. :lol:

kidsamston

I am DM Kid Samston
5+ Year Member
I can't afford any of the new systems and my newest computer is 2 years old haha!
but i still play SSBM on the cube, Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega/Game Cube, Ace Combat 4 and 5, Gran Turismo 4, and Forza Motorsport. I can't afford XBOX live so i don't even play Halo or CS anymore.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wii Kart, Wii Brawl, and WoW (Firetree)