What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually, the complete set goes for about $300.

Finding one is difficult, but definitely worth the wait.

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drove the EJ to work this morning. Other than the cel (8, top dead center sensor, got a bad distributor :/ waiting on paperwork so I can swap it out) it did good =) couldn't get the window all the way up cause it fell of track, but just fixed that during lunch ;) may need a new felt, but gonna spray some silicon on it when I get home and look into getting a new one.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I came home to find out my little sister did this to my first civic project that I had given her for her birthday.

Unfortunatly the car was almost mint besides some scratches on the rear bumper when I gave it too her.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's why everyone's first car should be a beater :/ poor Lil EJ :(

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ that was my first car. But I built it then moved on 19months ago.
But I missed it so I've built a new one to DD since my FRS is garaged till my tickets drop off.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I came home to find out my little sister did this to my first civic project that I had given her for her birthday.

Unfortunatly the car was almost mint besides some scratches on the rear bumper when I gave it too her.
How did that happen? :O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Raised the car up a little bit hopefully enough to pass inspection. Fixed my hood ( wasn't latching ). Mounted a new amp. ( fried the terminals on my old one ). Put a blue led in my ash tray. Replaced a blown bulb in my cluster. Put a blue led in my cluster for high beams. D

oes anyone know what wire to cut do my clock don't dim?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Removed the 4 wheel studs now can't get the new ones in. I need a press or remove the wheel hub

Sent From EVO LTE

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how'd you get the old ones out? if got them out, shld be able to put them back in. You can put the stud in from the back, then place a stack of washers on the stud, followed by a lugnut. tighten down the lugnut, and it should pull the new stud into place. I've seen this trick used in several magazines, and I did it myself a few months ago when I had to replace some broken studs on my wife's Odyssey.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how'd you get the old ones out? if got them out, shld be able to put them back in. You can put the stud in from the back, then place a stack of washers on the stud, followed by a lugnut. tighten down the lugnut, and it should pull the new stud into place. I've seen this trick used in several magazines, and I did it myself a few months ago when I had to replace some broken studs on my wife's Odyssey.
Used a hammer to take the old ones out and ended up having to use a hammer to get the new ones in.

Sent From EVO LTE

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Autoxed the s**t out of it... seriously, I let my friend drive it, we each had 8 laps a piece...

AnimeKid

Decided to take my valve cover off and adjust my valves, been needing to do that for a while, then decided that while i had it off I would repaint so that it was the true JDM red unlike the crud i had on it before that ended up turning like a super orange red instead of red. "FACEPALM" for going so cheap the first time.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got the new front suspension put on today. Can't install the rear yet since I need new lower control arms. Ignore the body I know its rough
the lighting sucks :/

Sent From EVO LTE

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I finally put the passengers side knuckle on (with new ballpoint and wheel bearing) and all that is left is the tierods.