What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good man! im about to go in the garage and start mating up my engine/trans in a min.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gave my car some loving. Changed the oil and brakes

Also got sick of the nappy stained floor and dyed it
Before:

After:
I would also like to know what you used, my carpet is already black but has some faded spots.

Sammy D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i painted my honda emblems black, they look pretty sick. did 6 coats of rustoleum automotive enamel in gloss after sanding with with 150 grit. also brushed my tailpipe to get rid of the chrome look with 50 grit sandpaper. i also replaced the rusty hatch lift bolts and painted the new ones black. what do you guys think?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like the blacked out emblems. thinking of doing that to mine as well (my car's flat black primer, so looks a little odd with the chrome emblem)

086head

Registered VIP
What did you use to die it? I'm in the process of turning my interior 2tone. Black n gray. I want the carpet black

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
I just went to walmart and bought some rit dye. Its like 2$. Heated some water and poured it in a big spray bottle and then added the die. Worked great! Just messy stuff. Oh...and dont forget to wear gloves. Rubbing it in helps too.

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I just went to walmart and bought some rit dye. Its like 2$. Heated some water and poured it in a big spray bottle and then added the die. Worked great! Just messy stuff. Oh...and dont forget to wear gloves. Rubbing it in helps too.
How's the carpet feel? Is it stiff at all?

086head

Registered VIP
How's the carpet feel? Is it stiff at all?

Nope. I usualy take my shoes off as soon as i get off work because they are waterlogged and the carpet feels just fine. Not to mention sexier than it did in the before pic :D

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Nope. I usualy take my shoes off as soon as i get off work because they are waterlogged and the carpet feels just fine. Not to mention sexier than it did in the before pic :D
Got any pictures of you interior all put back together

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck man. Thinking of selling the coupe myself. I just don't wanna lose my ass on it :/

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck man. Thinking of selling the coupe myself. I just don't wanna lose my ass on it :/

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3
I hear ya on that just gotta hold out for the right buyer.life kicked me in the nuts again so I need a four door as a second car so im looking at cash or trade for a nice crv. Some kid looked my hatch last week loved it and nearly s**t his pants on the test drive I gave him but when he asked me how it was in the snow I then left lmao.not for him

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did a compression text on my z6 and got 240 on all pistons except piston 2, i got 234