What Makes You A Regular Poster at ClubCivic?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I joined to gain knowledge about my civic. I have no clue why ive stayed so long. Maybe its because ive made a boat load of friends.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I keep coming back because when I screw up my civic, or if it's not working well there is alot of people out on this site that will lend a hand, and try their best to help you.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Being silly enough to revive year old threads. That's what makes me a CC poster. :P

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I come here to see what old threads are revived by the silly posters.

Honestly I like seeing noobs post the same question over an over then watch the OGs flame them into never coming here again.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Honestly I like seeing noobs post the same question over an over then watch the OGs flame them into never coming here again.
It is fun to watch that isn't it? :lol:

RonJ

Banned

Are you a regular or irregular poster?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cuz my fraaaaaayans are heeeere!

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for the info, build threads and :popcorn: to just observe.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for the lulz, to learn stuff and share the knowledge I've gotten from personal experience. also cause its a lot of fun to have a community to be a part of

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the information, community, and my build thread. I love this site. Almost 1000 posts and I haven't been a member very long. I'd say I'm a regular poster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've tried to become a regular poster numerous times here but I feel as if I don't fit in on this forum anymore. Plus, this forum was a lot easier to spend time on when I first joined.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've tried to become a regular poster numerous times here but I feel as if I don't fit in on this forum anymore. Plus, this forum was a lot easier to spend time on when I first joined.
Why do you feel like you don't fit in? :hugs:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stop being a cry baby emo beetch, and just post.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lopez! You're closer to me now! No more ephrata!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww I missed this.

I came here to learn more and talk to people about their cars. I stay because of John, Kelly, Denny, Anf, and the other cool cats on here. OT is a kick in the pants when Kelly and I talk about bewbs and things and the boys just fall silent. You guys are all awesome :hugs!: