ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My coworkers ignorance. I am constantly repeating things that I shouldn't have to. One was dumb enough to tell us she saw on the news you could buy heroin at Walgreens...

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
Most music on the radio these days.
And how they replay the popular songs over and over and over all damn day long.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When every thread is cluttered with just mindless f**king jabbering.
If it doesn't pertain to the thread and it's going off topic, report it. That's why we're here. ;)

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My coworkers ignorance. I am constantly repeating things that I shouldn't have to. One was dumb enough to tell us she saw on the news you could buy heroin at Walgreens...
Thats bad, but still not as bad as what a temp did years ago while I was training her. On a legal form she was filling, I asked her to write her name and she literally wrote "your name". Needless to say, I made sure she wasnt asked to return.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you're playing beer pong and you can't get that last cup to save your life
Amen to that. I played on new years eve but it's been a while since then haha.. But it reminds me of one night in college, I couldn't play flip cup to save my life on this one round. We completely lost because of me. So in rage I smacked the cup up, it bounced off the ceiling and landed upside down right in front of me... :|

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
Amen to that. I played on new years eve but it's been a while since then haha.. But it reminds me of one night in college, I couldn't play flip cup to save my life on this one round. We completely lost because of me. So in rage I smacked the cup up, it bounced off the ceiling and landed upside down right in front of me... :|
I would always reluctantly join games of flip cup. Knowing that i had no clue how to master it. Does anyone?? Lol

When you hit 7 teams out of 8 on your parlay.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would always reluctantly join games of flip cup. Knowing that i had no clue how to master it. Does anyone?? Lol

When you hit 7 teams out of 8 on your parlay.
Touché lol.

Fantasy football earlier this year I lost a game 111.3-110.6... SUPER close. I lost because Eddie Lacy got -1 points due to a fumble :/

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Getting pulled over
Nobody to be mad at but yourself there. I've been pulled over 17 or 18 times in my life and I blame nobody except for me. Granted, I have only one ticket *knock on wood*.

Pisses me off? NYS lame 70% window tint law, Rochester drivers (@JohnS. can attest to this one), and the stupid muscle I pulled in my back at the gym

MYDAYLY

Respected
5+ Year Member
and the stupid muscle I pulled in my back at the gym
Hahaha that's hilarious.

Well.. Then I should've said was I hate that I'm a lazy a*****e that doesn't want to drive to autozone to replace a broken headlight. Lol

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bidding 5% over asking price and still getting out bid on a home! that is what pisses me off

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Know it all Honda thugs who live at home with their parents, , drive around in their stanced and pimped Civic, think that because they work at Pep Boys, they're a mechanic, and who post things for sale because they can't afford to pay their child support.

anv2tk

Respected
When I have to do an oil change on a 2015 Toyota Corolla, and some f*****g gorilla over tightened the oil filter cap ... forcing me to use a 1/2" breaker bar and watching the entire engine shift before the oil filter comes loose! :guns:

Know it all Honda thugs who live at home with their parents, , drive around in their stanced and pimped Civic, think that because they work at Pep Boys, they're a mechanic, and who post things for sale because they can't afford to pay their child support.
:word:

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The general acceptance of laziness in society nowadays in way too many facets. They're too incredibly lazy to write clearly or even use punctuations, constantly make mistakes in so many levels socially and work-related, yet get p*ssed off and call you an @$$sole because you call them out on their stupid behavior. Grow the f*ck up! If anyone wonders why society is getting worse, its because of this fear to correct the weak which further exacerbates the growth of their weaknesses instead of facing them and working on them. I truly fear what society will be like in 20-30 years when these lazy dumb@$$ kids have children of their own. Call me a d*ck all you want, you lazy pr*cks, because you're the problem in this world. Face reality and work on yourselves for once or shut the hell up!

Lewis Black / George Carlin-esque rant, over. I've needed to get that out for a while.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The general acceptance of laziness in society nowadays in way too many facets. They're too incredibly lazy to write clearly or even use punctuations, constantly make mistakes in so many levels socially and work-related, yet get p*ssed off and call you an @$$sole because you call them out on their stupid behavior. Grow the f*ck up! If anyone wonders why society is getting worse, its because of this fear to correct the weak which further exacerbates the growth of their weaknesses instead of facing them and working on them. I truly fear what society will be like in 20-30 years when these lazy dumb@$$ kids have children of their own. Call me a d*ck all you want, you lazy pr*cks, because you're the problem in this world. Face reality and work on yourselves for once or shut the hell up!
I'm right there with you.
I get called the a*****e, being told I'm the problem and i'm a "hater", which IMO, is a cheap cop out of a reply, and is only used by the weak minded because they have nothing else of substance to fall back on.