what rear lip should i put on my ej8

RollinRollin

5+ Year Member
thanks nofx, you answered all my questions haha but that thread from honda tech really helped. so i do have a 99-00 rear bumper. so yea now im thinking of a type r rear. sorry i dont have pics of my car which would probably help more =)

RollinRollin

5+ Year Member
where can i find the lower grill that goes on the front bumper?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
where can i find the lower grill that goes on the front bumper?
If yours has been cut out, you need to replace the entire front bumper if you want a new lower grille.

Btw, the stock '99-'00 optional ('99-'00 standard Si) rear lip will fit your car perfectly.

RollinRollin

5+ Year Member
i dont think my lower grill is cut out. im not sure cause when i got the car it dident come with it. how can i tell

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If yours has been cut out, you need to replace the entire front bumper if you want a new lower grille.

Btw, the stock '99-'00 optional ('99-'00 standard Si) rear lip will fit your car perfectly.
99-00 Si's didn't come with a standard rear lip.

As for the lower grill, if you dont have one, it was cut out. Mine was cut out when I bought it, it looks pretty sweet if you ask me.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont think my lower grill is cut out. im not sure cause when i got the car it dident come with it. how can i tell
It's part of the bumper. It's not removable. Someone cut it out.

As for the rear lip, brain fart. Thinking of the front lip, which was standard for the Si.

1slowhx

5+ Year Member
Personally dude I think you car looks nice with-out a wing. But thats just me. As for the rear lip, I think the other guys are right, keep the stock sides and just go with a clean looking rear lip.