What size and color rim for my civic

mattrich77

Here is my 98 civic i bought stock and i have lowered it on eibachs and bought this hood off of craigslist and tinted the windows everything else is stock. i need help figuring out what size r
[/IMG]im and color of rim for my civic.

ps roof rack is temporary for winter use

mattrich77

[/IMG]how do i post a picture? sorry new to this forum..

mattrich77

perfect thanks. also if you guys might have some picture of the same color civic i would appreciate it.

Any ideas or help on fixing it up the right way i dont like doing things 2-3 times. exhaust intake or any upgrades??? or no upgrades. just want a clean cruiser with a little more power. thanks in advance

dethseeker90

5+ Year Member
well biggest u should go for rims like 17

so grab 15s or 16s theyre a decent size

as for type and color well up to you and your preference
im running enkei rs5 so ya

mods

if ur looking for just a little more power

depends if u want top end or low end power

but usually u can throw on an intake headers and full exhaust. and youll get alittle power.
I/M and such

other than that
youre going to go into morem oney more power and more bills

and also did u replace your shocks when u dropped ur car?
or are you running on stock

mattrich77

stock struts saving money for some nice struts. rides smoother then stock like this. was stock wheni bought it. picked it up stock for 2800 with 105k miles from an old man

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dump it on 17s, black.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Black rims don't always show their beauty. I would go with some white or gold mesh rims, BBS or SSR supameshes.

305ej6

5+ Year Member
what Eibachs did you buy I like your drop. I have the same car, I think you should do 17s Black with a polished lip. I did intake header and magnaflow exhaust on my car. sounds great looks stock.

mattrich77

Eibachs sportline Rides smooth I still have the stock struts. Did u get a full magnaflow header back or just muffler?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Looks good with the hub caps imo.. But rims will look even better. How much are you looking to spend on exhaust?

mattrich77

updates on my new used rims 16s 205-40-16 i think i need a size bigger tire what do you think??? 205-45 or 205-50???
[/IMG]

mattrich77

just installed a 100watt jdm yellow headlights looks pretty cool.. and bright...

what else do you guys think i should do? i was thinking a front polyurathane lip dont know which one to get??

what about ideas on brake lights and headlight?? black out the brake lights or??

what about the chrome decals leave them or remove them??