What to do?

EFcivic89

nOOb
5+ Year Member
O.k. what should I do I was offered to trade my 1989 Hatch for a 1991 Integra straight up. The integra is pretty much stock with a b18a1 accept for a intake and cat-back exhaust and stage 2 clutch. The car has 120,000 miles on it and a bad tranny but I have a extra good tranny to replace it. My hatch has 170,000 miles on it molded Mugen bodykit, and dual halo black housing halos with corner lights. But I also have a b18a1 and tranny to swap into it. I can't decide what I want to do so any suggestions would be great thanks.

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep the hatch......f**k the teggy

90dohcD

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would keep the hatch and put the b series in it, it obviously looks better and will b faster then the teg with the swap i have a 1990 hatch with a dohc zc swap in it and i used to have a 1990 teg and my hatch is faster so i would keep the hatch but i guess its ur choice on what kind of looks u want and handling cuz with the right parts the hatch will b better overall the the teg!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another wisconsin member.....haha.. hows the weather where your at 90dohcd

90dohcD

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i actually dont live too far from u now i live in reedsburg so shitty as always lol ive been thinkin bout takin a ride to madtown and f**k with some ppl so i get my ass handed to me lol

si-hatch86

undesputed slowhatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep the hatch. you will be happy with your decision later on

katsiki

Katsiki
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gen 2 teggs are dope but that light weight hatch is def the way to go

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would get rid of the bodykit on the hatch and keep it. and put the ls in it.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got love for both. but the hatch always takes my vote. keep the hatch, i dont even think ef integras looks good

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ef integras?!?! this site gets worse everyday. If you are uneducated on the subject, stop talking as if you are...thats a problem on this site.

its a DA.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i was waiting for someone to say that. i know its not ef integra, but when i say to ppl "hey DA integra" they have no idea wat im talking about, ef is wat they can relate to

EFcivic89

nOOb
5+ Year Member
The body kit's not that bad almost stock looking. And I can't take it off because its molded. The only part of the kit I don't care for is the back bumper.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the ef in your sig? i think it looks good with the kit on.. its more of a stock look, plus when you boost it, itll look hella mean ;)