anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Cuz Anfreys thread is gay and confusing.

No offense Anfrey. :lol:
it's only confusing if you don't read. :lol: i even put bullets in the list for each browser

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it's only confusing if you don't read. :lol: i even put bullets in the list for each browser
How does knowing what rendering engine my browser uses matter? :lol:

Wow, I didnt know THIS many people used Firefox. I wonder if Mozilla is going to start charging for it soon.

ryanM

Wow, I didnt know THIS many people used Firefox. I wonder if Mozilla is going to start charging for it soon.
and because YOU think his thread doesnt matter, you feel the need to make another redundant thread with the same exact question. yea man that makes tons of sense.

and THIS many people, as in 19? damn dude.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
and because YOU think his thread doesnt matter, you feel the need to make another redundant thread with the same exact question. yea man that makes tons of sense.

and THIS many people, as in 19? damn dude.
20 people compared to what, 4 that chose the other and 1 that chose a different one? Damn, rations PAWN you and so does reading. Time for you to go back to school and get one of these.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
because that's the main component of any browser. the rest is just the UI and some bells & whistles. consider them "browser families." for example, all trident-based browsers are about the same.

a car analogy would be the engine (lol)... most d16s will perform similarly. most j32s will perform similarly. most c30s will perform similarly. there is an expected performance range for each engine. same goes for the rendering engine.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
because that's the main component of any browser. the rest is just the UI and some bells & whistles. consider them "browser families." for example, all trident-based browsers are about the same.

a car analogy would be the engine (lol)... most d16s will perform similarly. most j32s will perform similarly. most c30s will perform similarly. there is an expected performance range for each engine. same goes for the rendering engine.
You did ask a different question in the title than you did in the poll though. These are two distinct threads with differing polls. It's not his fault you titled your thread incorrectly :P :laugh:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
You did ask a different question in the title than you did in the poll though. These are two distinct threads with differing polls. It's not his fault you titled your thread incorrectly :P :laugh:
i was a bit trashed at the time :D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think after finals i'll spend a couple hours making a simple web browser. shouldn't be hard, just a form with a few buttons, a textbar, and an engine control.
yea making a simple web browser is easy. i made one in Visual Basic program. what are you gonna use?

to the OP...Safari ftw..second choice would be FireFox

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to use Firefox, and still do on occasion for some video and multimedia that Chrome doesn't run yet, but other than that, I always use Chrome.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yea making a simple web browser is easy. i made one in Visual Basic program. what are you gonna use?

to the OP...Safari ftw..second choice would be FireFox
i've made trident-based one in VB before. i'm wanting to tackle making a KHTML-based one.

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
firefox is where its at.

personally ive never heard of opera or chrome and not much on safari.

firefox has done me good up to this point and dont really see a reason to switch.

IE(any version) can suck the fattest part of my ass.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
firefox is where its at.

personally ive never heard of opera or chrome and not much on safari.

firefox has done me good up to this point and dont really see a reason to switch.

IE(any version) can suck the fattest part of my ass.
x2