Whats everyone going to college for?

EFcivic89

nOOb
5+ Year Member
I'm going to ITT-Tech for Drafting. Last year I went to Cal U of Pa out near Pitt for Sports Managment but transfered home.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paramedic!

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was goin to itt-tech for my Bachelor's Degree in Digital Entertainment and Game Design, but thats on hold for a bit

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was goin to itt-tech for my Bachelor's Degree in Digital Entertainment and Game Design, but thats on hold for a bit
Ooooh ITT's collection department is going to be all over your ass!:suprise:

Personally, $32,000 for a "degree" and non-transferable credits? I told them no thanks and they hounded me for months. Their recruiting department is relentless.

I think you should at least be able to use ITT credits at DeVry and vice-versa....I mean DeVry sucks too and will run you about $48,000 for a "degree"....a bachelor's degree that you cannot apply any of the credits anywhere else to any further education. And DeVry doesn't want to hear about any credits you have from a County Community College or accredited State Universities. No sir. They want all of their $48K. You can bring your transcripts and they will look at it for about 15 seconds then go into that whole, "With our specialized field of study program.....blah blah blah...accelerated pace....blah blah blah...not really taking the same class over again because it's different....blah blah blah..." yeah...f**k them.

Rawkout

5+ Year Member
Internation Rock star!! \m/ .. nah jk Mechanical Engineering for Robotics
oh yeah... Cori, you can go to College for Cad only?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CSUN - California State University Northridge

BA in Civil Engineering

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Internation Rock star!! \m/ .. nah jk Mechanical Engineering for Robotics
oh yeah... Cori, you can go to College for Cad only?
Some community colleges might offer a cad/drafting associates program and a lot of technical or trade schools will have programs in cad, but you couldn't get a bachelors degree at any accredited institution

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
AAU - academy of art university.

2D character animation. though it's not at a college, i take japanese, too.