J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
okay guys., i skimmed thru the thread. here is my take on it:

the point of VIP is a safe flame-free place for members to be themselves and talk about issues that might be bothering them... or things they want to discuss. it is also a great place for anything that's NWS (not work safe).

whenever i post serious topics concerning myself, i will make them in vip lounge.
so whats with OC Civic getting his Blue wings?

The guy is

A. rarely here
B. Was called out by another Smod for cheating in ROTM
C. Bailed on this site and went to another, and on that site spread hate about CC
:what:

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whats the point of VIP?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
he's a good moderator, a great administrator, and knows how forums work. i used to be on that other site too. hell, i built the f**king thing. the fact that ppl go there to let out their frustration has nothing to do with neither him nor i.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
so what's the point of VIP?
anfrey said:
okay guys., i skimmed thru the thread. here is my take on it:

the point of VIP is a safe flame-free place for members to be themselves and talk about issues that might be bothering them... or things they want to discuss. it is also a great place for anything that's NWS (not work safe).

whenever i post serious topics concerning myself, i will make them in vip lounge.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
he's a good moderator, a great administrator, and knows how forums work. i used to be on that other site too. hell, i built the f**king thing. the fact that ppl go there to let out their frustration has nothing to do with neither him nor i.
but has everything to do with his integrity.. also not to mention that he started a thread HERE at CC to promot that site (a direct competitor)..

LIke I said 100 times before Im sure he will do fine it just doesnt make any sense with his track record.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
sheesh i even SEARCHED for it...... farkin noob I am 2 nite.. must be the lack of herbs.
Subscribing is your friend....

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
sheesh i even SEARCHED for it...... farkin noob I am 2 nite.. must be the lack of herbs.
must be :what:
when i typed get high in the search bar it was the first thread on the list :what:
but i'm good'n baked so i have an advantage :lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
Subscribing is your friend....
its wasnt in there either.. hence why i searched for it and mssed it. :oops:

SERIOUSLY GOODBYE! b back in 2 hours.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
its wasnt in there either.. hence why i searched for it and mssed it. :oops:

SERIOUSLY GOODBYE! b back in 2 hours.
You = the suxorz my friend....

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
so whats with OC Civic getting his Blue wings?

The guy is

A. rarely here
B. Was called out by another Smod for cheating in ROTM
C. Bailed on this site and went to another, and on that site spread hate about CC
:what:

maybe if you were not such a noob you would understand better... let me help you

a) im here all the time.. always have been only stopped posting because of all the s**t.. i still skimmed the tech related sections and regularly talked to other members of the site
b)i cheated on an OLD rotm i was not part of to make a point.. and the point was made.. and dramatic changes following that.. changes that in some cases made things better.. people forgave my actions and went on to get to know me.. they forgave me enough tovote me rotm for january 2005.. i won it fairly and the votes were checked... that is WAY in the past.. in fact mike the guy who cought me is one of the nicest guys i talk to online..
c)i never bailed on this site.. i was never staff.. just a member like you... i devoted more time to a site i had control on.. one that i could make better.. ask ANYONE on that site... my input was probably without question up there with some of the most impactfull changes.. that site is run well... things are structured with logic and reason.. i NEVER abused my power wich there is even greater than here..that site has members who are members because they dislike all the drama with CC THEY made MANY posts talking s**t and in the begining we closed MANY of them but eventually decided as long as they were not talking s**t on anyone specificly we would allow them to go.. this was not TOTALLY in my control it was discussed..

im here to help.. NOT start s**t.. ANYTHING ive done so far has been for the positive, ive sparked many discussions in the mod forums regarding how the site is going.. im pushing for us to make a move on the backed up PS lounge.. i am here to help.. if my help is not appreciated i dont know what to tell you... and i just for the record i was asked to be a mod.. probably due to my endless discussions with jay jay regarding this site.. again.. im not here to argue with you or wadge some e-battle.. listen man.. troll me.. follow me around.. if i ever f**k up, be the first to call me on it... till then.. please.. let it go..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
but has everything to do with his integrity.. also not to mention that he started a thread HERE at CC to promot that site (a direct competitor)..
actualy that was anfrey and some of the other original honda -tuned members.... try to follow whats happening..

Last edited:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
b)i cheated on an OLD rotm i was not part of to make a point.. and the point was made.. and dramatic changes following that.. changes that in some cases made things better.. people forgave my actions and went on to get to know me.. they forgave me enough tovote me rotm for january 2005.. i won it fairly and the votes were checked... that is WAY in the past.. in fact mike the guy who cought me is one of the nicest guys i talk to online..
imo the end didnt justify your means.... it could have been brought about in a much more legit manner....
i really dont see an excuse for what you did there....
but i still think you'll make a good addition to the mod staff

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
imo the end didnt justify your means.... it could have been brought about in a much more legit manner....
i really dont see an excuse for what you did there....
but i still think you'll make a good addition to the mod staff
i agree fully.. i said that then and i agree now.. it was done in the moment.. it was stupid, and whatever.. i always agreed i was wrong.. nothing more i can do than that...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's been explained.