:lol:

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
maybe if you were not such a noob you would understand better... let me help you

a) im here all the time.. always have been only stopped posting because of all the s**t.. i still skimmed the tech related sections and regularly talked to other members of the site
b)i cheated on an OLD rotm i was not part of to make a point.. and the point was made.. and dramatic changes following that.. changes that in some cases made things better.. people forgave my actions and went on to get to know me.. they forgave me enough tovote me rotm for january 2005.. i won it fairly and the votes were checked... that is WAY in the past.. in fact mike the guy who cought me is one of the nicest guys i talk to online..
c)i never bailed on this site.. i was never staff.. just a member like you... i devoted more time to a site i had control on.. one that i could make better.. ask ANYONE on that site... my input was probably without question up there with some of the most impactfull changes.. that site is run well... things are structured with logic and reason.. i NEVER abused my power wich there is even greater than here..that site has members who are members because they dislike all the drama with CC THEY made MANY posts talking s**t and in the begining we closed MANY of them but eventually decided as long as they were not talking s**t on anyone specificly we would allow them to go.. this was not TOTALLY in my control it was discussed..

im here to help.. NOT start s**t.. ANYTHING ive done so far has been for the positive, ive sparked many discussions in the mod forums regarding how the site is going.. im pushing for us to make a move on the backed up PS lounge.. i am here to help.. if my help is not appreciated i dont know what to tell you... and i just for the record i was asked to be a mod.. probably due to my endless discussions with jay jay regarding this site.. again.. im not here to argue with you or wadge some e-battle.. listen man.. troll me.. follow me around.. if i ever f**k up, be the first to call me on it... till then.. please.. let it go..
Lets not resort to insults ok DICKHEAD? :what: ;)

I dont care you are a mod have you read any of MY posts? I think you will do a great job thats not the point as I have said at least 3 times in my posts. My whole point was your shadyness and they way your were suddenly appointed. It may have been Anfs idea to start the thread about HT, but YOU started the thread. What am I a mind reader? How the f**k am I supposed to know it wasnt your idea?? And why wasnt that said the FIRST time I brought it up??????

And as far as you being here. Again, how would I know that you just skim the site? I can only go by your recent posts and can tell you are here about every 3 days or so and post a couple times on those days. Not mod worthy IMHO... So for the second time, how am I supposed to know how often you are really here, I can only go by those posts. And again, why wasnt THAT mentioned the first time I brought it up????

Im glad you are friends with MIke, another mod @ HT... Im impressed. :roll:

Listen, bottom line, Im sure you will do fine. Its just a little weird how it all came about. What happened to the mods voting on/for other mods?? I dont care enough to PM Jay Jay, Im just expressing my concerns. I'll drop it at this point. Sorry if I pissed you off. But it is quite obvious there were a lot of question that needed answered. You finally did it on the second crack. Yippee.

Maybe your first deed will be to prevent Deity (Hatch on CC) from getting blasted and trolling this site. Although I doubt that will happen as there are now 2 blue men that are 'friends' with him.

Last edited:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Lets not resort to insults ok DICKHEAD? :what: ;)

I dont care you are a mod have you read any of MY posts? I think you will do a great job thats not the point as I have said at least 3 times in my posts. My whole point was your shadyness and they way your were suddenly appointed. It may have been Anfs idea to start the thread about HT, but YOU started the thread. What am I a mind reader? How the f**k am I supposed to know it wasnt your idea?? And why wasnt that said the FIRST time I brought it up??????

And as far as you being here. Again, how would I know that you just skim the site? I can only go by your recent posts and can tell you are here about every 3 days or so and post a couple times on those days. Not mod worthy IMHO... So for the second time, how am I supposed to know how often you are really here, I can only go by those posts. And again, why wasnt THAT mentioned the first time I brought it up????

Im glad you are friends with MIke, another mod @ HT... Im impressed. :roll:

Listen, bottom line, Im sure you will do fine. Its just a little weird how it all came about. What happened to the mods voting on/for other mods?? I dont care enough to PM Jay Jay, Im just expressing my concerns. I'll drop it at this point. Sorry if I pissed you off. But it is quite obvious there were a lot of question that needed answered. You finally did it on the second crack. Yippee.

the insult was minimal at best, given how on me you were about it.. i idid not explain anything about it the first time you posted it because i was just allowing you to voice your 2cents and then drop it, you are definately entitled to your opinion... and i searched.. im not sure what thread i started on here about the other site im on.. im NOT saying you are wrong.. i just dont recall that, and i even looked for it..i appreciate you letting it go, please feel fre to PM me or AIM me any additional comments (my aim is xoccivicx)

i would like this thread to get back on topic.. the point of VIP.. if anyone has any more to say on the VIP matter please feel free to post it here...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MySiIzFaster said:
Maybe your first deed will be to prevent Deity (Hatch on CC) from getting blasted and trolling this site. Although I doubt that will happen as there are now 2 blue men that are 'friends' with him.

i cant control what others do.. but should he troll thiis site in a direct attempt to disrupt things i will be the first one to recomend banning.. again my relationship with him will in NO WAY effect my ability to serve this site..

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i cant control what others do.. but should he troll thiis site in a direct attempt to disrupt things i will be the first one to recomend banning.. again my relationship with him will in NO WAY effect my ability to serve this site..
Well that covers 1 of 2 blue men.... =)

ON TOPIC----------> I love VIP, why I dont know. Im never in it on purpose usually. :oops: