10+ Year Member
welcome! i like the art on there.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh... I think you saw that all wrong. The first picture she posted was her totaled Prelude that she had, hence why it is not covered in graffiti. The pictures after that are of a EK Civic, and from the looks of it the EK has not been wrecked.
"Ugh", I was on my phone and small pix were posted.

CustomCreations

Hey congrats on the honda I LOVE IT!!.... Personally I wouldnt do anything with spray paint and wouldnt even bother messing with it. Thats just me... If you was wanting to do anything id go get good paint made for cars and go from there. But also its definatly unique and I doubt id ever see another one I really love it Congrats on the buy the car looks awsome the way it is =) glad you posted pics you get a 10/10 in my book

Little_E

Thanks everybody, I am going to try to clean the spray paint off and see whats underneath. Hopefully the paint is ok but at least the interior is pretty nice

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would leave it the way it is, change out the grill & clearcoat the whole car & make it shine, get some rims @ call it a day, glwb!

CustomCreations

Hahaha AGREED!!!.... thats a unique one off car now nobody else will have one like it make it shine and ride in graffiti style =)

Little_E

I just have no idea if its just fun graffiti or actually gang related and I really don't want to get shot driving my car lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

RemovableGap

I like it a lot, personally i would fix the muffler ten drop it and put rims on it like 95coupeWI said. You don't really see something painted like this anywhere but its pretty unique. Its your personal preference to do what you want to the car.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just take some 220 grit or something finer like that to cut through the clear coat or whatever it has, then work your way up and get some spray paint primer on it. Then you can wait for paint. Welcome to the site btw! Truthfully I would assume that and a loud exhaust would end up getting you pulled over lots.

Little_E

That's the problem, I can't afford to be getting tickets. Tomorrow is work on car day so I will see what I end up doing ill keep everyone posted.

Little_E

So after close to four hours of work she is black. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I just spray painted it, not the best job in the world but it will do for now.

MJcivicEJ8

Cool choice on getting rid of the graffiti. If you were to get it professionally and/or DIY painted. Will you leave it black or any particular colors in mind?

95EJ2

yoo...welcome to CC

Spokane, Washington is where i am

nice to see not only person from Wa to be on here lol

Little_E

I want to get it painted it white. I like the look of carbon fiber with white

Little_E

Thanks I've decided when I get the time im gonna sand her down and paint her the right way. Until then I've got some plans to reupholster my seats and redo the interior