Whats your REALISTIC dream car?

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to have a mid-engine, rwd, J35 SC powered EBP 5th gen hatch.

possible summer project... my dad likes the idea.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah the visibility was the worst thing every, thats one of those cars that you buy to keep in the garage for a fun weekend drive.
Not even that. The visibility was THAT bad that I wouldnt even want it as a weekend cruiser. Instead of spending 30k, I would buy a 1998-2002 Z28 and work the s**t out of it with the extra cash.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

a newer ZR1 or even a C6 Z06. by the time im in my mid age crisis, i hope it would be realistic.

or if im really dreaming, a mint cond buick grand national.

and not to bite phantom but ive always loved the way nsx's looked. always catches my eye at shows.

oh, and each car has to be black. lol

CDubs

Registered VIP
Not even that. The visibility was THAT bad that I wouldnt even want it as a weekend cruiser. Instead of spending 30k, I would buy a 1998-2002 Z28 and work the s**t out of it with the extra cash.
i just love the exterior so much, it has a lot of potentional to be a intensly mean car

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think the exterior looks great too. But I can just look for someone else driving them to look at the exterior. In no way would I ever buy one. And I would rather spend 30k and build a mean driving car than spend 30k and get a mean looking one......that I can barely look out of :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Affordable= Brand new STI
Affordable used= IS-F

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was looking to purchase either a zr1 or gt-r. But my wife won't let me until i pay off the house. So 2 more years for me.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was looking to purchase either a zr1 or gt-r. But my wife won't let me until i pay off the house. So 2 more years for me.
DEFINITELY the ZR1. And let me drive it :D

CDubs

Registered VIP
I think the exterior looks great too. But I can just look for someone else driving them to look at the exterior. In no way would I ever buy one. And I would rather spend 30k and build a mean driving car than spend 30k and get a mean looking one......that I can barely look out of :lol:
well i do believe i lost this battle :lol:

i wanna drive the ZR1 maybe my hook up my local dealership will let me? who knows it could happen

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol @ the r8 being realistic
The R8 is just about as realistic as a ZR1 vette. People come from all different backgrounds with all levels of incomes so there are a few that might be able to afford it in the future.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Slammed on FnF Type 2's
White wheels
K pro
Generic T3/T4 set up

COMING SOON.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would take a toyota tundra off road-

and then buy a boat and call it good.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DEFINITELY the ZR1. And let me drive it :D
Yea, - was looking at one in march. The buyer gets 2 days of professional track lessons in arizona. I gotta wait till I pay off the house though. I got a year and 5 months left.