Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Me...why, what's your prob :roll:

I was mearly brousing through the site, I was just being sarky answering on the post about the two rev range's of ppl, and said (being sarky) why dont you change in between. How was I suppose to know it was going to get "brought back to life"..:roll:
it was a joke. there shouldnt be a thread 60+ posts long on how to shift a manual tranny car... you just use common sense and you'll be OK

Speakem1

5+ Year Member
In my Em1 i usually change around 4k i usually go into vtec about 3x when im out driving and change at 8k.

haphazard

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:roll:just try it out on your game.:roll: thats pretty close to the real thing.....don't forget to use NOS

yohan1000

getting his learn on..
5+ Year Member
^^rev to the red line then shift...:lol:
so skipping gears is for bad for ur tranny?

drekoe

5+ Year Member
power shift that hoe!!!!
full throttle shift FTW...haha
it's idiots like you who end up crashing people from behind (like any of us). if you don't care about crashing into s**t, then crash into a light post, then let us know how it turned out, that's if you make it alive. i'm a straight out person, i say things how they are. and i could care less about a dumbass motherfucker who wants to "race" on the street when many lives are at risk. i just hope you kill one of your family members in an accident (not any of ours) , then you'll let us know how that feels.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's idiots like you who end up crashing people from behind (like any of us). if you don't care about crashing into s**t, then crash into a light post, then let us know how it turned out, that's if you make it alive. i'm a straight out person, i say things how they are. and i could care less about a dumbass motherfucker who wants to "race" on the street when many lives are at risk. i just hope you kill one of your family members in an accident (not any of ours) , then you'll let us know how that feels.
????????
I didn't say anything about street racing:wtf:

people at the track i know they powershift.

drekoe

5+ Year Member
I suck @ driving manual aka stick right now
you tell me, does that sound like someone who is ready to be racing in a track? if not, then don't give him ideas. unless like i said, do that on your own and crash into whatever you want.