Where my girls at?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lolololol

I have zero complaints in that department. Having a young one is a GOOD thing in this case.. ;)

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lolololol

I have zero complaints in that department. Having a young one is a GOOD thing in this case.. ;)
Just recently started this weird friends with benefits thing with this girl. I feel WAY too old to be doing this lol. It works for both of us for now :what:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just recently started this weird friends with benefits thing with this girl. I feel WAY too old to be doing this lol. It works for both of us for now :what:
I haven't done the FWB's in years. It just wasn't worth it, in any way, shape, or form. ahaha ZING!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FWB's FTW! I miss those days...

My husband is 15 1/2 years older.

My best friend is dating a guy 8 years younger and they are practically engaged.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

My best friend is dating a guy 8 years younger and they are practically engaged.
I'd never marry that much older. I mean, I find nothing wrong with it at all, but I'd be worried the sex life would die too fast, which in many cases it does.

Rob is almost 6 years younger than me, and I've never been happier. Engagement has been tossed around a bit, but nothing serious.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Wow.. that's one hell of an age gap.. my last ex was 4 and a half years younger than I, and it caused a LOT of issues between our parents for a while. We had to keep our relationship a secret (for one, I was 22 and she was barely 18 when we started dating, and her parents were massively religious.. ugh..) for a while.
I'd be more concerned with the drastically different tastes/personalities.

I'd never marry that much older. I mean, I find nothing wrong with it at all, but I'd be worried the sex life would die too fast, which in many cases it does.

Rob is almost 6 years younger than me, and I've never been happier. Engagement has been tossed around a bit, but nothing serious.
Agreed. It was hard enough for me with someone almost five years younger than I. It only made sense because she was forced to grow up quickly. That, and she was an old soul...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

talking about enagagement already?! you've only been together for what? 6 months? :shock:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
talking about enagagement already?! you've only been together for what? 6 months? :shock:
It's been mentioned. We both think it's too soon...it's just talking about subjects; what's wrong with that? You have to know where each other stands in order to grow, and go further in a relationship........

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's been mentioned. We both think it's too soon...it's just talking about subjects; what's wrong with that? You have to know where each other stands in order to grow, and go further in a relationship........
Exactly. Communication is key to any relationship. Although, if marriage had come up 6 months into a relationship, I'd be weary.. I didn't discuss marriage with my ex for 2 and a half years. And we'd lived with each other for a year of that.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Trust me, my parents were not pleased at all when I told them I wanted to date John, 11 years ago and the fact of his Polish/Irish background. "You're not allowed to date/marry outside of your race.", "He's too old for you!", and "The Polish are DUMB! You will see..." Did you know Italian/Sicilian is a RACE? lol... But my mom talks from experience because she's been married to my father for 35 years and he's 10 1/2 years older than her. She explained all the struggles with me, but as I've grown as an adult I understand it and handle situations better. Now, they accept him and are pretty much more concerned if he will keep me happy after they are gone. The foundation of our relationship is about the import scene. That's what has kept us together. We're opposites, but we find mutual ground. Marriage counseling helped as well. :lol:

My mother's family has a problem with one of my cousins being gay. We all know and assumed since he was born that he was. He has been in fear of sharing his sexuality with the rest of the family since he was 15. We're waiting for him to come out, say who gives a flying f**k and move on with our lives. He's making a big f**king deal by dodging any communication with us and honestly I think it's because my uncle would f**king physically kill him while he is still alive if cancer doesn't take him out first.

Another one of my cousins is dating a south american black girl. The war has already started without her knowing just yet what she is in for... My aunt and uncle are flipping out over it. It's not about how she makes my cousin feel and the way she treats him, it's just because they are old school and unwilling to accept the fact that she is from another heritage and culture. They didn't complain when my other girl cousin married an American Indian from India, heart surgeon. But this is a big f**king stink over RACE! Let's not mention the rest of the family marrying Columbians, Guatemalans and whatever else... Hell, they just started seeing each other and I fear their relationship is doomed. This is his first girlfriend in 12 years because the blonde cracker wafer he previously dated out of high school, broke his heart and went off to Cali for college. Give the kid a f**king break! Even their other son has been dating a Puerto Rican girl the last 2 1/2 years, but they don't trust her. :roll:

Race/culture/heritage is sort of an issue when it comes to how we raise Angelina. I want to teach her diversity and don't want her to be closed minded because of someone with a different background other than herself. My parents taught me that we were all equals and to be open minded that I might learn something new, until it came time for me to date. Once I got out of their house and kept my love life private from them, I did set out to experience what they said I should not. I had to have that experience to understand for myself and form my own opinion. I can discourage as much as I want, but I do have to be willing to accept her independence and learn. Above all, I just want her to be happy, loved, valued and respected.

Sorry for the rant. Just an issue that has been bothering me recently. :???:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exactly. Communication is key to any relationship. Although, if marriage had come up 6 months into a relationship, I'd be weary.. I didn't discuss marriage with my ex for 2 and a half years. And we'd lived with each other for a year of that.
It helps that him and I have known each other for 6-7 years. We're extremely open and honest with each other, and talk everything through.

Connie...I feel for you. As much as I try to be equal and open minded, I know that if my child brought home some ignorant f*ck of any race...I'd get ghetto crazy in a heartbeat.

Furthermore, I try to tell myself I'm selective...which I really am in most cases. When it comes to dating though, I will admit I'm racist. If my child came home with anything but a white or Asian I would have a lot of trouble with it. I know that is completely unfair of me to everyone, but I'm judging from my own experiences unfortunately.

I will be that mother where zero skanks will come near my son. I haven't even considered having a daughter b/c that is horrifying.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol damn Connie.

My parents used to be all "You can only marry Korean". A while ago, they've finally realized it's not what I want. Even my grandmother (very old school) said it really doesn't matter, whatever makes you happy. My dad was NOT happy when he first found out I was dating a white chick :lol:. I just can't see myself marrying a korean girl.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
. I just can't see myself marrying a korean girl.
yea...the noises Asian chicks yelp out in bed are like nails on a chalk board. :shuddersinrepulsion:

:lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea...the noises Asian chicks yelp out in bed are like nails on a chalk board. :shuddersinrepulsion:

:lol:
This is where I'd love to post that video of the asian chick making crazy noises in bed, set to a video of an F1 car hauling ass around a track. It syncs up perfectly lol.

I was raised to understand that all people are equal, regardless of race, nationality, religious creed, or sexual orientation. I would be fine with my kid(s) dating someone of another ethnicity, so long as they're a good person who treats them right. I hate ignorance. Bad. It doesn't matter what nationality/race you are, if you're an ignorant moron, I want to hurt you :D

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Connie...I feel for you. As much as I try to be equal and open minded, I know that if my child brought home some ignorant f*ck of any race...I'd get ghetto crazy in a heartbeat.

Furthermore, I try to tell myself I'm selective...which I really am in most cases. When it comes to dating though, I will admit I'm racist. If my child came home with anything but a white or Asian I would have a lot of trouble with it. I know that is completely unfair of me to everyone, but I'm judging from my own experiences unfortunately.

I will be that mother where zero skanks will come near my son. I haven't even considered having a daughter b/c that is horrifying.
The future changes everything weither it's for the good or bad.

I swear I tried my damnedest to find an nice momma's boy Italian guy! But there were none to be found in Asheville, NC. John was my best bet amongst the rednecks.

Even when things didn't work out between us, which was on many occasions when we moved here. Every Italian guy I thought was single just so happened to be in a relationship or MARRIED and seeing me on the side. And I'll be damned if one of them was into Honda's as much as myself, but that was the married guy that strung me along for 4 years. I actually had strong feelings for that guy. We were perfect together. and I actually saw a future of us having little guidos and guidettes together. It was the point of finding out he was married and actually pleading with him to leave his wife that made me realize it wasn't meant to be.

Now I'm waiting for John to kick the bucket (only because I personally don't believe in divorce) so I can marry Petey! :D

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The future changes everything weither it's for the good or bad.

I swear I tried my damnedest to find an nice momma's boy Italian guy! But there were none to be found in Asheville, NC. John was my best bet amongst the rednecks.

Even when things didn't work out between us, which was on many occasions when we moved here. Every Italian guy I thought was single just so happened to be in a relationship or MARRIED and seeing me on the side. And I'll be damned if one of them was into Honda's as much as myself, but that was the married guy that strung me along for 4 years. I actually had strong feelings for that guy. We were perfect together. and I actually saw a future of us having little guidos and guidettes together. It was the point of finding out he was married and actually pleading with him to leave his wife that made me realize it wasn't meant to be.

Now I'm waiting for John to kick the bucket (only because I personally don't believe in divorce) so I can marry Petey! :D
I refuse to date another Italian guy. 2 down, 2 bad experiences. I'll stick with my homegrown, nerdy young white boy.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I refuse to date another Italian guy. 2 down, 2 bad experiences. I'll stick with my homegrown, nerdy young white boy.
Atta girl. Love to the nerds!

Except we get walked on for being too nice. I had to learn the hard way. Got used FAR too often, friendzoned way too much etc. I'm kind of cold-hearted now, and it seems to attract women more. Go figure...

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my point exactly

It helps that him and I have known each other for 6-7 years. We're extremely open and honest with each other, and talk everything through.

i forgot that you've known him forever. i guess that does change things when it comes to talking about engagement.
after seeing 12 yr olds wearing yoga pants i don't want a daughter either.

Atta girl. Love to the nerds!

Except we get walked on for being too nice. I had to learn the hard way. Got used FAR too often, friendzoned way too much etc. I'm kind of cold-hearted now, and it seems to attract women more. Go figure...
this

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my point exactly

i forgot that you've known him forever. I guess that does change things when it comes to talking about engagement.
after seeing 12 yr olds wearing yoga pants i don't want a daughter either.

this
lollll