Where my girls at?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know what I said. Re-read what I said. I have awesome stalkers here in STL b/c of who I'm dating...I'm seriously a celeb! They keep talking about my posts on here, on the local forum, but they're lying about a lot of it.

Would you like to know what she looks like?? She is iiiiiiiiickkyyyy and scaryyyyyy :lol:
Yesssss I would love to!

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL biiiiiiiiiitches

I love this thread. I have a io_303 on here, and Jen--girl that moves all around the country to be with the dude she dates ATM, stalking this thread and talking s*** about me on STLHondas, and assuming my bf and I are having sex. And they say I cause drama. :roll:
One phone to authorities is all it would take to let them know how she 'parents'. Funny..the info I get about her parenting is from her old roomie and their friends.

This is going to be interesting. :lol:
Bah, I had a nice long response typed up and the iPad browser crashed....

Anyway I am not stalking, just more enjoying a good time. Honestly I clicked on the thread out of curiosity...I mean who does not want to look at a thread full of women on the Internet lol. When I did I thought I learned a little to much about someone I knew(at least I made that assumption(potentially making an ass out of my self)). Life goes on.

As I said before life goes on. I am not one to start drama but I am one to enjoy it while it's going on.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yesssss I would love to!
Damn you for the late reply woman! I was on the phone w Rob laughing abt all of this. Her mugshot is on casenet. Yes.. mugshot. I've got a cray cray betch stalking me!
I'm not on my laptop to fwd the link...will send Tmrw.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn you for the late reply woman! I was on the phone w Rob laughing abt all of this. Her mugshot is on casenet. Yes.. mugshot. I've got a cray cray betch stalking me!
I'm not on my laptop to fwd the link...will send Tmrw.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.
Deal

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wtf? i just woke up from a dream where kelly and my wife were fooling around on the couch lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
they seemed to be enjoying themselves.... and each other :naughty:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IT'S MY 1/2 BIRFUSDAY TODAY! :clap:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's my 59-days-until-my-birthday day today!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh lord...what movie was that? where its only girls know their 1/2 bday....mine just passed... Feb 10th
I've always celebrated. My birthday is friggin' awesome, DUH! It's almost always on a holiday AND I'm a Virgo. :cool: