Who are you...

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm Colby....... 15 years old..........Sophomore in high school............. Live in Hickory, NC........ Have a 1997 dx hatchback...... Plan to get my license July of this year......................No emo myspace pics from me.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is old ......

I'm Chow (like my screen name)
21 Years Old
I drive a 92' Civic Hatchback
Graduated ITT-Tech at 20
Make signs as of today
Live on my own
I dont smoke but i do
Drink a lot,and i mean a lot, of Heineken. =)
Never left California

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, this thread is old. And I still think 99CivicGirl is freakin' smokin'!!!

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fawks said:
Yeah, this thread is old. And I still think 99CivicGirl is freakin' smokin'!!!
she used the "Embarassed" smiley on you on page 5. Does that mean she shot you down? lol she is cute imo.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word. This s**t's old. I looked at my followed topics and was like "Wasn't this thing from like, last year?"

Oh well. I'll update it. LOL.
_________

I'm Derek. I'm about to start at my third college. I keep changing my mind on where to go. I am studying journalism: advertising and photography. It sucks having cars and photography as hobbies, because I can never get what I want with both.

I love to take car pics and will hopefully start shooting stuff pseudo-professionally this summer. I'm traveling to Virginia in June for the ITR expo. My car's mods are getting put on hiatus until mid summer.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Name's Alex, reside in Key West, FL, and don't turn 20 until June 5th.
In the process of getting my real estate, insurance, and mortgage licenses...hope I do good Saturday :scurred:
Drive...aw hell, you all already know what I drive.
I'm in the process of building something though (and this time...I mean it lol)

My dumbass

I only did that to dry my hair a little faster. It's all cut off now =)

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, throw back thread ftw!

umm, my name varies depending on where i know you from, and if you don't know it, im Jay. i live in Victorville Ca for the moment. im 20 years old and an alcoholic.....*sip*.....I rap, work on cars, and work as an intern at a new home developer working on my real estate license.

my gayrage slut

and my fat ass.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't even know if I posted in here but f**k it...

Names John. 19. Live in western NY. And yes, I'm asian with a kickass hot white girlfriend. Comin up on 21 months.

Most recent pic of us (and sorry I'm not all nice and pertie'd up for ya'll):

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Name's Andy, live in Phoenix, AZ, 27 years old and life sucks. LOL!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, you look like you're about go rub one out or something...

Finally flipped through this entire thread. Definitely seen some weirdo's. But damn... Amy looks A LOT different than I imagined but in a good way. Actually, I didn't expect to see what I saw for the majority of people that had pics of themselves...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well my names melt

im 22

i just moved 157 miles from home which was Napa, CA to Chico, CA cause i am gonna start attending chico state to major in recreation administration i got 18 units this semester

im loving it up here

i been doing a lot of mtn biking since im uneployed now

they sell natty ice at the winco foods down the street for $9.99 so i been drinkin some of that

the gride i washed IN THE APARTMENT COMPLEX PARKING LOT!

yes the bike rack is pretty much on there all the time unless i throw it in my room for a roadtrip now that i dont have a backyard to throw it in

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Just a pic of me and the girl.

Name: Evan Flickinger
Car: 1999 Honda Civic EX

About Me: Grown up in cali all my life. Going to the local college for now (COC), then plan to go to Long Beach for either civil engineering or a business degree. I want to stay with Honda. Love to snowboard and work on the car. Been dating my girl for about 1.5 years or so now. Coronas and carne asada FTW.

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll update my s**t in about 3 months.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know ive posted, but ill update.

My name is Justin. This is a pic of me and my fiance Jessica.

A little about myself: Im 21. I work 2nd shift shipping and recieving in the food industry. Ive lived in many different places such as: Washington DC, Valejeo CA, Jacksonville NC, and here in Madison Wi. My 94 Ex coupe is my first honda.

My honda;

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Name: Scott [friends call me dont - like from austin powers]
Occupation: Currently unemployed but attending WyoTech in Fremont, CA
About me: I look and act a lot younger than I really am. grown up in the south bay since birth. tried going to a JC but didnt like it. now going to WyoTech and loving it. need to find a better place to live with better roomates soon!! i wish i was a better photographer. and i consider myself a fairly good wheelman...
My car: 1997 Civic HX and a 1978 Datsun 280Z

dirtbiking trip

partying it up the night before bay-to-breakers '06 [on the left]

drunk as f*%k on st. patty's day '06

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I guess people are updating...I'm not that much different. Still going to the University of Oregon majoring in Journalism, living in an apartment with 3 other guys and I'm having a great time here. Still very obsessed with music and most of my money goes to guitars, amps, effects, and accesories. I don't really spend any money on my car anymore because I'm saving up for a wrx. I'm 19. Heres a recent pic of me in Canada with my girlfriend who I've been with for almost 4 years, Mom and friend.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
Hi my name is Jen and will be 32 in July. Origonally from Oregon but moved to the bay area, cali a year and a half ago when i got married. I work in property management so my work is usually alot of work at once or none at all for days LOL. I just bought an 07 civic ex, my first honda ever.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My name is Mark. I'm 22 and LOVE fast music, fast cars, and fast women.

Here's me with the ol lady

and just me on a backpacking trip I took this summer...

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
well my names melt

im 22

i just moved 157 miles from home which was Napa, CA to Chico, CA cause i am gonna start attending chico state to major in recreation administration i got 18 units this semester

im loving it up here

i been doing a lot of mtn biking since im uneployed now

they sell natty ice at the winco foods down the street for $9.99 so i been drinkin some of that

melt!!! 1 week in chico and you already got herpes!!!!?!?!?!?!

lol j/k. you got old since 2k3 son!