Who's finally modifying his car! This asian is! Turtle speed "build"(?)

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the aspec rear and the 22mm ctr sway bar.. It will change your life

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
push start!!!!! in for progress :thumbs up
:thumbup:. I've got 90% of the push start wired up. I just need to actually put the panel it in the car now, tap into the ignition wires, and get the grounds on then I should be all set. Just waiting on sk8 to reply to a quick question I had on the wiring.

Nice! I'm looking in to get that Benen tripod bar as well.
Good choice :thumbup:. You'll like it I'm sure.

get the aspec rear and the 22mm ctr sway bar.. It will change your life
Yeah that's what's comin later on when I start making money again and can put some aside to buy some more expensive parts for my car.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:thumbup:. I've got 90% of the push start wired up. I just need to actually put the panel it in the car now, tap into the ignition wires, and get the grounds on then I should be all set.
Just a word of advice, when you tap into the ignition harness unplug it from the fuseblock and route it over the top of the steering column. Real easy way to hold up thieves if they are trying to cut your ignition. Yeah it won't stop them from stealing your car, but it is just one more layer they have to go through.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's good thinking. I never thought of that. I have to take the panel off anyways to switch it out with the one with the button in it so it'll at least let me route the s**t out of the wires.

I'm not sure if I want to do it tonight. I was going to but I'm still waiting on Evan to get back to me on a question and it's cold as balls out. Not to mention working under the dash is the most pain in the ass thing to do because you have to get on your back and wiggle your head back there. So once I get things figured out, I might just leave it all for tomorrow once I have full day light and a full day ahead of me to do it since I don't have any classes.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in for pics for the push start.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Push start officially works :thumbup:. I just spent 2 hours putting it in. I can honestly say I do NOT miss working under my dash...

It's so sexy though :drool:... I'll get a video tomorrow morning. And pics after I get my pedal covers on.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Did you mention that you are getting another part in or was that a different thread. Any hints on what that could be?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's a secret ;).

edit - Video of the push start button uploaded and on page 1!! :thumbs up.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol @ your video you totally stole how I did my s2000 cluster video

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehhhh... on the push start... i guess i expected something more alakazam. cool stuff tho

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ehhhh... on the push start... i guess i expected something more alakazam. cool stuff tho
Oh come on! It's very cool :lol:.

Forgot to throw up the pic I took of it. It glows red :thumbup:.

Oh and I want opinions on putting on a license plate relocator. I forgot I had one sitting in the bottom of my tool box. Also have the bumper plugs & the plates to lock them in place.

:thumbup: or :thumbdown?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The push-start glows red? *goes off to watch video*

EDIT: Nice, it does glow red. I noticed the picture you took after I watched the video -.-

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yup :thumbup:. Forgot I took that picture and uploaded it after I put the video in the 1st post.

Pedals are now in as well! New picture of how it all looks on page 1!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lugz / Timberlands + Trackpants .... are you sure you're Asian? :rolf:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lugz / Timberlands + Trackpants .... are you sure you're Asian? :rolf:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

These are the pants I wear when I chill in the house all day and don't go anywhere. And those boots are actually K-Mart boots :thumbup: LOL. Long story short: last summer, I had to do a lot of outdoor work so I went to k-mart first to look for some cheap steal toe boots and found those pair I'm wearing for $40. Bought them, wore them out like crazy within a month, then said "they look good enough, I'll wear them as regular shoes" and bought a 2nd pair later in the year.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
in for future progress pics

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
in for future progress pics
:thumbup:

Poll: Should I put on a license plate relocator?
(Simply just post "yay for poll" or "nay for poll")

I have the bumper plugs and plates to lock them in place. Only problem is, the f**k tards who did body work on my car when I got into an accident drilled new holes in the bumper next to the factory holes so I'll have holes anyways.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good work on the push start! what pedals are those? been looking for ones that look like the ek9 ones

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member