why do you disrespect police officers?

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just so you know, the reason behind the profiling law in Arizona is because that state has a high volume of illegal immigrants crossing the border hence the law which is understandable. They didn't introduce the law just for the hell of it.

Most of the illegals here are Mexicans? Just because this country borders Mexico most of the illegals are Mexican? WTF? You uneducated racist, have you considered what country borders above ours?
uneducated racist hu? i am not racist at all. some of my good friends are black, asian, etc so dont just assume things or you will make an ass out of yourself. i know black people that will straight up admit the facts you are adamantly denying. and FYI its more than just arizona that is having problems with immigrants. and yes i know canada is to our north. do we have a problem with canadians flocking across the border like crazy, killing americans, running drugs across the border, etc? they do to a certain extent but not NEAR the extent as that of the southern border

Nosepicker

5+ Year Member
Unless Hardcore edited his post, he never said Mexicans. His post clearly says Hispanics.
Sucker edited his post.

With that being said, you seem offended by the reality that the majority of illegal immigrants that come to USA are from Mexico.

I really don't think Canada is as corrupt and poor as Mexico. I think not, hence the reason Canadians are not dying(literally) to cross the border.
No, I'm not offended at all. But I am offended by dumb blanket comments. :lol:

Canadians can be a mix of any ethnicity. In fact, I know of more illegal Canadians than I do Mexicans. How are they illegal? They obtain a VISA and still remain here illegally. So, they work the system to legally stay here within the allotted time but that's not their true intentions. So, it doesn't matter which side of the border they're coming here. This country is a mix of people.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FYI if my post was edited it would say edited under it. whos the sucker? dont believe me? il edit this one in a few minutes and you can look under it

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will be keeping an eye on this. That being said, EVERYONE here is entitled to their opinion, just make sure you BACK IT UP.

On topic. I have the utmost respect for police officers, and I make it a point to treat them that way as well.
Kiss Ass..

I respect most police officers. I'm from an area where everyone knows everyone. There are local police who I know personally and would do anything for.

Then there are the few police officers who abuse their power and profile. For example; tonight I found out that because of ex girlfriend drama, a county sheriff who knows her is going to "find any reason he can" to bust my balls. Apparently he used to wait for me and my buddy at night when we'd be out on our bikes. I know who he is personally and he's a douche bag. literally. He got a law enforcement job to get back at people who made fun of him in high school.

Nosepicker

5+ Year Member
uneducated racist hu? i am not racist at all. some of my good friends are black so dont just assume things or you will make an ass out of yourself. i know black people that will straight up admit the facts you are adamantly denying. and FYI its more than just arizona that is having problems with immigrants. and yes i know canada is to our north. do we have a problem with canadians flocking across the border like crazy, killing americans, running drugs across the border, etc? they do to a certain extent but not NEAR the extent as that of the southern border
Wow!

Your whole post reeks ignorance. Go back to school. It'll do you some good. I'm done wasting my breath with you.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow!

Your whole post reeks ignorance. Go back to school. It'll do you some good.
LOL yeah im so ignorat :roll: im more up to date on news and current events than you my friend so step off your high horse. oh thats right, im white, im just trying to hold you down and suppress you :roll: but just out of curiosity, what did i say that was so ignorant?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just so you know, the reason behind the profiling law in Arizona is because that state has a high volume of illegal immigrants crossing the border hence the law which is understandable. They didn't introduce the law just for the hell of it.

Most of the illegals here are Mexicans? Just because this country borders Mexico most of the illegals are Mexican? WTF? You uneducated racist, have you considered what country borders above ours?
... this makes no sense. hispanic illegals vastly outnumber canadian illegals. fact.

and i may not agree on SB1070, but hardcore didn't say anything that reeks of ignorance. so... i dunno what you're getting all uppity about.

gunmetal si

5+ Year Member
this is an awesome thread. i mean awesome.

oh yea im black and hardcore was at my house sunday.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ your cookie is in the mail

i dont disrespect cops, i have extremely low tolerance for them though. however, i still play by the rules

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
guys lets keep this civil please. Its okay so far, but its REALLY close to getting out of hand. I would LOVE to keep this thread open, and would LOVE to keep people from BOTH opinions in here.....just keep it nice.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
everyone has a job, enforcing the law is just theirs. I never disrespected any.
If you treat them with respect, and show them honesty....they will treat you with respect back.
Exactly. I have been pulled over a few times and in a few accidents and when you are polite and honest with them you don't get a hassle from them. Just makes life easier and you are back on your way. Now that my best friend is a cop I have even more respect for what she has to deal with on a daily basis.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cops dont bother me really unless its a cocky ass state trooper, that just comes up to my window with a f**king attitude, thats where i lose my respectful side, and start being a d**k back -shrug

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since 2005 Hispanics and Latinos have accounted for almost 1/2 of the population growth in the United States. Almost ONE HALF. That is 1.4 million of the 2.9 million in growth in the last 5 years.

Hispanics and Latinos also make up 15% of the population when broken down by race. That is higher than ANY OTHER race besides Caucasians. That is 46 million of the 304 million total.

Mexicans make up 57% of the illegal immigrants in the United States. That is OVER HALF! Yes I said Mexicans. Latinos make up 24%.

You know where Canada ranks on the list? Canada makes up a mere 4% and is tied into more than just Canada in it's category. It is tied to most of the rest of the world outside of Mexico, Central America, Asia, and Europe.

Again, Mexicans make up more than half of the illegal immigrants in this country and Canada is on the bottom of the list and is barely even registered.

You sure don't have any facts to back up all your conspiracy theories so far.

You know more illegal Canadians than Mexicans? Hmm. That must mean that the national statics are wrong?

You sound like Michael Jackson when he was accused of plastic surgery. "No, that's just ignorant....your ignorant." :roll: You throw the word around a lot. Do you even know what it means? Michael didn't.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Guys no more personal attacks. If you want to discuss the topic, then discuss the topic. If not, then stay out of this thread. Next one receives an infraction.

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have no disrespect for cops....until theyre assholes. first time i got a ticket i was going 70 in a 45. cops pulled me over, told me i was going 25 over, gave me my ticket and bam im on my way home. No bs from the cop so i was polite and was on my way. Thats how i wish all cops were: straight to the point and not an a*****e. Second time i got a speeding ticket was on the way back from the beach. after driving 3 hrs on the highway i got pulled over for going 78 in a 55. This highway is a known speed trap since the speed limit switched from 55 to 70 constantly. I told the officer i thought the speed limit was 70 and if i knew the speed limit were 55 i would have been going around that speed. This was close to midnight so there wasnt even any traffic around. The cop then went on trying to say that i needed to pull my car over further since i was going to the station with him because he was arresting me since my speeding was considered a misdemeanor. I asked him why i was to go to jail and he replied "because you sped" why the hell would a cop arrest me for speeding when im the only one driving down this road and the whole time im trying to be polite to him. Then he proceeds to try and lecture me on how due to my speeding if i had gotten a nail in my tire i would have lost control of my car and flipped and would have had to tell my friends parents that i killed their kids. really now? all i could do was look at him like WTF are you talking about? I couldnt believe that a cop was trying to give me a lecture on car safety. Once he was done with his whole ignorant speech i was finally able to call my dad who somehow talked some sense into that cop and i got off with a ticket and was finally able to get home. I dont know what gets into these cops heads that they have to be total jerks when theyre giving a ticket. My uncle just retired from the police force and now my cousin has taken his place and they might be harsh to the people they pull over but they arent jerks about it. they give out the tickets/warnings and explain why and thats that. makes life alot easier for them.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you know that the california highway patrol has to keep stats to prove they are not being racist? you know what they find in their stats? stereotypes are true... s**t

did you know that if you dont break the law police have no reason to pull you over?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have no disrespect for cops....until theyre assholes. first time i got a ticket i was going 70 in a 45. cops pulled me over, told me i was going 25 over, gave me my ticket and bam im on my way home. No bs from the cop so i was polite and was on my way. Thats how i wish all cops were: straight to the point and not an a*****e. Second time i got a speeding ticket was on the way back from the beach. after driving 3 hrs on the highway i got pulled over for going 78 in a 55. This highway is a known speed trap since the speed limit switched from 55 to 70 constantly. I told the officer i thought the speed limit was 70 and if i knew the speed limit were 55 i would have been going around that speed. This was close to midnight so there wasnt even any traffic around. The cop then went on trying to say that i needed to pull my car over further since i was going to the station with him because he was arresting me since my speeding was considered a misdemeanor. I asked him why i was to go to jail and he replied "because you sped" why the hell would a cop arrest me for speeding when im the only one driving down this road and the whole time im trying to be polite to him. Then he proceeds to try and lecture me on how due to my speeding if i had gotten a nail in my tire i would have lost control of my car and flipped and would have had to tell my friends parents that i killed their kids. really now? all i could do was look at him like WTF are you talking about? I couldnt believe that a cop was trying to give me a lecture on car safety. Once he was done with his whole ignorant speech i was finally able to call my dad who somehow talked some sense into that cop and i got off with a ticket and was finally able to get home. I dont know what gets into these cops heads that they have to be total jerks when theyre giving a ticket. My uncle just retired from the police force and now my cousin has taken his place and they might be harsh to the people they pull over but they arent jerks about it. they give out the tickets/warnings and explain why and thats that. makes life alot easier for them.
This is what I dont understand about some of the posts on here.....even if the speed limit were 70, you were STILL speeding. The cop had every right to pull you over regardless. I dont understand what are complaining about.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you didnt read the whole thing. he understands that he broke the law, he admitted to that. but he doesnt understand why the cop has to be a d**k about it and threaten to "take him to jail," even after he was being polite to the cop and was willingly taking the ticket

i agree with him cause this is very similar to my story. i was trying to help out a friend and i had a cop harass me for no reason, and he was pissed when he couldn't pin anything on me