XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Add #14 to the list. This morning, "inadequate exhaust". Made me late for work. Then my co-worker, not even my boss, decided to lecture me about being on time... he's the one that's usually 20-30 minutes late since he's on salary (I'm hourly), so next time he's late, he's going to get the same lecture he gave me :lol:

Only 12 more days of working with this shitty guy.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funny story... me and two other friends of mine are hauling @ss down the access road (I know I know, not safe) I'm driving my civic and in front, friend behind me is driving a 2009 shelby mustang (he was halfway following me/trying to beat me) and behind him is my other friend driving his 1992 mercury topaz coupe :laugh: well long story short my friend in the topaz is the one to get pulled over... not me (self proclaimed cop magnet), not my buddy in the mustang, but my friend in the topaz lol. needless to say the two of us who didn't get pulled over thought it was hilarious :cool:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
185mph in a 60mph; got a warning for "NO RACING! But nice car though."

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
185mph in a 60mph; got a warning for "NO RACING! But nice car though."
Wow you got lucky. Where I live 30 kph or more(might be 40. I've heard different things) is considered racing and they impound your car, suspend your license and you go to court.

I've never been pulled over in my car yet. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.
The only time I've ever been pulled over was on my bmx bike and this was about a month ago. I was just leaving the skatepark after a long session on a hot day. I decided to ride my bike to save some gas. On the way home I was flying down a road and all of a sudden a cop SUV gets next to me and the lights turn on. I kept going thinking he was going to get a car. Then the window rolls down and he tells me to stop on the side of the road. The first thing that popped into my mind was great. I'm going to get a ticket for not having brakes or reflectors on my bike which can be a $200-400 dollar ticket. I stopped. The cops get out of the car and say "that's a really nice bike. And because your wearing your helmet here's a coupon for a free Dairy Queen Blizzard" SCORE! Haha

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1st time: Got out of work one night and tried to roll my passenger window aand it shattered halfway down. Well, I was pissed and angry. I work at a grocery store in a large parking lot plaza. There's a few stores next to it, and then a target, and a salon and gamestop at the end. Well, I strolled through weis (my work) and to target, and this guy is stopped in the middle of the parking lot road. I roll around him, and punch the throttle. I wanted to get the hell home. Well, sure enough there is a cop sitting in the lot doing paperwork. I slow to a ccrawl, turn the corner and drive up the aisle slowly past him. Cop flips his lights on, there goes my night. Here's what I got nailed for.
- $110 expired inspection sticker
- $250 reckless driving ticket (at least 30 MPH, took corner too quickly, driving in "crowded" parking lot, bulls*** lol)
- Written exhaust warning, took a picture with the silencer on, got it dropped.

Oh, I forgot to mention this is how I lost my license. I've only had it for 6 months, and lost it for 6 months. I got my license in January 2011, and i won't get till January 2012 lol.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
- 1st ticket ever - Engaging in a Speed Contest. I was racing Flipskater079 here on CC in a stupid spot where there were many cops and I was still 16. Got the ticket and went to court and paid $150 dollar fine.

Never any since.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
that's pretty easy to agree with when you've only been driving for a couple years. :P

before i had my driver's license... i decided to take my mom's car out for a joyride. i was 15, only had a learner's permit. late at night, picked up my friend... and then got pulled over. smart, right? i didn't actually do anything wrong aside from driving without a license, but i was told i was going to be pegged foooooooorrr...

driving without a license
reckless driving
reckless endangerment
running a red light
... and something else, i don't remember. but all that happened was my mother was called to pick me up and that was that.

1st ticket - the volume of my exhaust (which wasn't that loud AND totally legal). went to court, judge threw it out.

2nd ticket - failure to yield the right of way. chick nearly totalled my car when she hit my front end in an uncontrolled intersection. judge said it didn't matter how fast she was going or how far into the intersection i was, she was on the right. :facepalm:

3rd ticket - failure to stop at a stop sign. totally my bad, i was in a hurry and no one was around.

4th ticket - a fix it ticket for my expired tags.

aside from the times that resulted in tickets... i've been pulled over six times for a burned out headlight. five in spokane, WA, and once in san francisco (with expired tags! still no ticket! WIN!).

once for speeding, but no ticket.

once for turning into the the outside lane when making a left turn. he was just checking for drunk drivers, so that was it.

Scoot0703

Got pulled over the first day I got my coupe for improper tag! Got off with a warning which was very lucky. And got pulled over once on my motorcycle, cop said I didn't have a chance to get you on my radar but I would guess based on the way you were pulling away from me at 100mph you were doing about 140. Which was very true but since he couldn't prove a speed I got a basic "speeding" ticket. I was sure I was going to jail the way he ripped me off the bike and threw me to the ground! Paid the $150 ticket and went on my way without any arguments or hurt feelings!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You people need to stop driving like assholes!

1 ticket in 1998 when i was 18, seat belt for $50.00 2 days before I left for the Army.

Almost a dui in 2002 but i blew a .079 and they couldn't give me one.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Almost a dui in 2002 but i blew a .079 and they couldn't give me one.
Holy s**t... If I was the cop who pulled you over I would be pissed as hell!

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy s***... If I was the cop who pulled you over I would be pissed as hell!
It was the MP's at the front gate coming home from a DJ gig. They wouldn't let me drive and my CQ had to pick me up, but legally couldn't give me a dui. Probably the best night ever, especially with what happened earlier in the night (not rated for club civic) lol

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You people need to stop driving like assholes!.
Not so much assholes as it is just car profiling... alot of them are just stupid tickets and a few are speeding lol. Granted the ones that are speeding are wayyy over the limit :cool: lol

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got pulled over for having my music too loud when I was 16 and had a sh*t load of tickets ever since almost all for driving with no licence and expired tags and inspection..facing the fact that im swamped with bills a baby on the way and small pay checks...i cant really pay all that sh*t...

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not so much assholes as it is just car profiling... alot of them are just stupid tickets and a few are speeding lol. Granted the ones that are speeding are wayyy over the limit :cool: lol
:rolf:

Car profiling. :lol: