::Willybignut::7 years of progression::

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
The Car Is Too Sexy For Words!! I Loved The Mugens And That Interior Paint Is Outrageous!! Keep Up The Good Work!!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I hope you know that its because of you that my car is at 200whp+

;)

I will always love you car.

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick car man, beautiful ej8. I love everything you did with that car, from exterior/interior and gotta love d series boost huh??? pushing 200+whp respect man :cool:

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
toooo sexy!

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Found a pic of the car at IA this past weekend. Looking good man.

ah dude thanks for the pic of my car man. I wasn't even at the meet, but its good to see the dam thing lookin good lol. Its been 3 months since ive been in it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah dude thanks for the pic of my car man. I wasn't even at the meet, but its good to see the dam thing lookin good lol. Its been 3 months since ive been in it.
GF take it to IA? You gonna leave it in GA or take it out to Vegas with you eventually?

wh1tel1ght

please tell me what exhaust system that is. i saw the pic straight from the back. and thats the look im looking for. thanks. epic car. never liked green cars till this thread,

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GF take it to IA? You gonna leave it in GA or take it out to Vegas with you eventually?
Actually my friend has been driving it in Nashville for the past few months. I'd love to bring it to Vegas one day I just haven't had the time. And the exhaust currently is the buddy club spec 2

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually my friend has been driving it in Nashville for the past few months. I'd love to bring it to Vegas one day I just haven't had the time. And the exhaust currently is the buddy club spec 2
you must really trust your friend. :lol:

wh1tel1ght

i meant your greddy one. the model name. thanks again.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
great timeline, that cf hood/18" swap for the stock hood/si really was a turning point.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great timeline, that cf hood/18" swap for the stock hood/si really was a turning point.
thanks. it really was a turning when i stopped just throwing s**t on the car and actually started planning out what direction i wanted to go with it. and the greddy sounded alright man. more of a low tone.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
an inspiration to me and my car ive got a longs way to go even though im planing to swap for a b18c1 or c5 but im going to base myself off your exterior of course adding my own details but....... Just an amazing civic of your is!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy revival. Willy isn't even on here anymore since he moved out west.