window fell off track...help me out.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for the record, there's a how to section in each little sub forum that consists of maybe 3-4 pages. it's not that hard to look through it, and it's probably quicker to do a search than to make a thread and explain what you want to find. it just saves from all the repost and useless threads.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah i know, but sometimes its better to have other peoples opinions. and they can tell you what to expect from their experiences.

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
red96civicex said:
1) they people who post can give you better links then the actual howto.
oh really? have you even looked through the how-to's on this site....some aren't that bad.

red96civicex said:
2) people can give thier opinions on what is wrong + give useful information about your problem. so i dont wanna hear seach search search. but thanks anyway
like the post I gave you? I went through the long and tedious process of searching for you and then posting actual useful information about your problem AND I gave you how I got it. take it as you want dude, I was just trying to help.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If the issue is with his regulator there's a good chance it was started by a bent track.

Oh, and defvayne, come to find out I'm not selling that foglight switch to the other guy.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Every Honda I ever owned had a window problem. I just learned to cope with it.

ridin4jesus

5+ Year Member
if you think thats bad try having to get the electronic locking mechanism outta there, THATS A PAIN. I had to do that on mine last week and it took for ever, cause i aint got no little hands to fit up in there. I got banana hands hahahaha lol.
But yeah get some spray lube from advanced, i paid 3 bucks for it and it works great, that window is up before you can say 5 o'clock free crack give away

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
<-- Little hands ftw. Sometimes I have to help Jason because his hands are like twice the size of mine.

ridin4jesus

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
<-- Little hands ftw. Sometimes I have to help Jason because his hands are like twice the size of mine.
Yeah its a real pain workin on the ek but man i feel sorry for people who are gonna try and hook up the new si's, cuase i looked under there hoods at the dealer and ABSOLUTELY NO HAND ROOM.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
If the issue is with his regulator there's a good chance it was started by a bent track.

Oh, and defvayne, come to find out I'm not selling that foglight switch to the other guy.
Sweet!!!!!!!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol:

Seriously, my hands are small enough that every mouse I put it on feels big. This one I have now is decent at least. Could be a little shorter maybe. My hand is probably about five inches from fingertip to wrist.