Winter Photos/New grill!

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are some shots of my new type r front grill and the lovly snow that graces my lawn :???:
the old grill (uhhhhh chrome sucks)

The bumper comes off (warning nudity)

The new type r grill :lol:

some festive pics(gotta love snow :roll: )

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had my mugen lip on there for a while but for the winter i decided to take it off. so over the course of the winter i plan on getting it painted along with the moldings on my car and i am in the process of ordering sedan red clears for the tails. i also plan on getting a cat back exhaust system after christmas when i get some money thanks!

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
new grill looks good, sucks you have to go to steelies during the winter

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steve98ex said:
new grill looks good, sucks you have to go to steelies during the winter
yeah man it totally blows but hey i love doign donuts and stuff in the snow too. and i love freezing my butt off waiting for the damn thing to warm up in the morning lol. i love the new grill soooo much too.

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you think that i should paint the outer part of the grill to match the color of the car? or should i just get it painted black and clearcoated so it shines a little more?

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicracing98 said:
is that an RD type-r grill off ebay?
i ordered it from absdynamics.com? i dunno if that is what you are talking about

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was only 80 dollars cnd ordered. i think i will get it painted to match the color of the car after christmas. along with my lip.

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MORENO67 said:
nice 4 Door, Just Need The Front Lip!
I have the lip and it is killing me man! it is sitting in my room and everyday i wake up and wish it was still on the car. bu i didnt wanna ruin it by driving around with it all winter. but i guarentee as soon as the weather changes it will be on....and painted too! thanks for the compliment man.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks soooooo much better with that grill

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
h23vtecturbohatch said:
looks soooooo much better with that grill
Yeah unfortuantly i took the old grill out to pasture like lassie and gave her two shots in the head. R.I.P. old chrome grill. hahahaha say hello to new one lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car and grill, and how much are you dropped? Looks good even with the steelies. Im so cheap i wouldnt even buy rims if we had harsh winters like that here, just mob steelies 24/7/365

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
nice car and grill, and how much are you dropped? Looks good even with the steelies. Im so cheap i wouldnt even buy rims if we had harsh winters like that here, just mob steelies 24/7/365
i am dropped on neuspeed sport lowering springs. like 1.7 in da front and 1.5 in the rear. its not abad drop because i can leave it like that for the entire winter and i have enougth clearance. thank!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats coo, im on h&r sports with my 94 accord which is a similar drop, but i got no fender gap on 17's and no idea what it looks like on my stock 15's cause 2 of em are worn down to the wires lol.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the new grill sucks you have to take the rims off i have to here to i hate winter. it hasnt been too bad here yet atleast it hasnt snowed yet

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
thats coo, im on h&r sports with my 94 accord which is a similar drop, but i got no fender gap on 17's and no idea what it looks like on my stock 15's cause 2 of em are worn down to the wires lol.
i have little to no fender gap either with my 17's but those are put away for the winter
bcivic94 said:
i like the new grill sucks you have to take the rims off i have to here to i hate winter. it hasnt been too bad here yet atleast it hasnt snowed yet
I took my rims off mostly because on the summer type tires i just slid and spin them. it hasnt snowed much here either just rained and freezed alot which makes the tires spin like mad lol. cant wait for spring!