Winter Photos/New grill!

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guys, imho, snow is better than no snow!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wouldnt mind it snowing where i live, s**t its been cold enough for it lately.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt u bought 4runner??

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont get me wrong. i dont really mind the snow it just means my civic looks like ass. i like doing drifts and donuts in the snow and s**t and taking pasrt in canada's nice outdoor activities but the car gets all dirty and low isnt as pretty cause you scrap on every snow drift you come across.

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silver-Shooter said:
nice... that grill makes a big difference
thanks man, the chrome one just didnt suit the front end. and i wanted to say that i think you have one of the sweetest sedan ever man! your car is truely and inspiration. i get alot of negative comments about the 4 doors but cars like yours makes it cool !

Silver-Shooter

silveRShooter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks

check your pm's... i'll send a link to a REAL sedan better than any car on this site by far....

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh great it is freezing rain here today and snowing so the driving is slippery as anything lol. i am glad i took those pictures yesterday because today my car is covered in crap lol

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found some pre winter photos of the lip i bought!

Last edited:

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t does anyone know where i can get red clears tails for a 99 civic where they ship to canada? i am having no luck at all :(

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ try ebay man....just aks them to ship tp you...say ur desperate

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
^^ try ebay man....just aks them to ship tp you...say ur desperate
True, ebay could work or i could order them from the shop near my house, but that means mad mark up? meh i dunno maybe i'll wait till after christmas. I dont really have any clue how to use ebay either lol
thanks

Last edited:

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah, ur gonna get some serious mark up, just keep searching on ebay, and make sure that when they ship to you, if you can choose, tell them to ship to you by USPS...its more canadian friendly when it come to border fees...otherwise if its with UPS, tell them to mark item as $20 and it'll save you a s**t load

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
oh yeah, ur gonna get some serious mark up, just keep searching on ebay, and make sure that when they ship to you, if you can choose, tell them to ship to you by USPS...its more canadian friendly when it come to border fees...otherwise if its with UPS, tell them to mark item as $20 and it'll save you a s**t load
thanks for the help dude i will keep looking =)