wire tuck: where should i put this wire??

EF Honda EF

the clip was for the windshield wiper motor, i ended up just cutting and soldering it and running under neath the fender and up to the wiper motor, i found a way. i finished the tuck, redid all the headlight wires so they are all out of the engine bay like Kylee did, ill post up pics tomorrow. hey, is there anyway i can just get rid of the 2 wires that go into the brake master cylinder resevior.. like wat are they like senors for it or sumthing? is that sumthing i could get rid of?
when i did my tuck i forgot to wire up the those brake wires and havent got a check engine light or anything.
looks good. Your valve cover looks mint

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont think u have to worry about a check engine light for the brake master cylinder reservoir not being hooked up...

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how do i relocate the fuse box inside the cabin? will the wires reach through the firewall? wheres a good place to put it once its inside the car? i saw some kid put it in the glove box but i dont wanna do that.. if anybody knows a link to a write up for that or has some pics tthatd be great cus id like to do that

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i put mine right behind the glove box, but i dont think u can do that and keep a pass air bag (if u have one).

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know about that thread on ht. ill read it again. so with your fuse box do you have to take off the glove box every time u wanna get to the fuses?

this has got to be the nicest, cleanest wire tuck in an eg hatch i have ever seen. give it up for this guy:
(pics are from carolinahondas)
where did he put his engine harness??? its not through the firewall on the top right side

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know about that thread on ht. ill read it again. so with your fuse box do you have to take off the glove box every time u wanna get to the fuses?

this has got to be the nicest, cleanest wire tuck in an eg hatch i have ever seen. give it up for this guy:
(pics are from carolinahondas)
where did he put his engine harness??? its not through the firewall on the top right side

Man, where is all his fluids? Is this extremely hard to do? I want a clean engine bay when I do my swap? Got the original thread?

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yo how does that intake work? DIY?
well after the $3900 i paid for the motor, the $300 for the header, $300 for motor mounts, and other miscellaneous parts and expenses tallying in at well over $5500, i had a little trouble scrounging together money to buy a nice intake so this will have to do for now, works fine actually lol

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well after the $3900 i paid for the motor, the $300 for the header, $300 for motor mounts, and other miscellaneous parts and expenses tallying in at well over $5500, i had a little trouble scrounging together money to buy a nice intake so this will have to do for now, works fine actually lol
I'm sure it's worth it for a C1 in your hatch though. How does that thing feel? What kind of cars can you deal with now? I'm thinking of swapping a C1 into my hatch in spring. Did you do it yourself?

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a jdm b18c, not a usdm c1 motor. pulls very hard for a stock motor i love it. i dont drive the car though its not registered, it kind of just chills in my driveway while im building it. ive never really raced anyone in my town, i slap some dealer plates on it now and then and drive it but i gutta be careful cus i just got my license back and i have a class A cdl soi gutta be real careful not to lose it. my shop did the swap for me, rick at trick engineering up in NH did it for me, best work on hondas in the east coast

trick engineering :thumbup:
wang's :thumbdown