Wiring question for fog diagram

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok so I have an oem fog light setup in my eg coupe, harness, everything thing oem.
The issue I have is I hate the oem setup only allowing the fogs to be on with the low beams, not allowing me to run it with highs or just corners.
I also have my side markers wired into my corners so they blink with the turn signals and everything and that ran fine as it was before I tried this but I altered my fogs to be wired into the power of the turn signals, allowing them to be on whenever they are on, the down side is this has made it so it blows the fuse to the point of me needing to step it up to a 20amp rather then the normal 10amp to allow this to work.
I know that changing a fuse to a larger one is never a good idea but its the only way I have been able to do this to allow it to run this way. So what I am asking is does anyone have have a wiring diagram, so that I can turn my oem switch into a type of push button on off switch? I just dont want to hurt an oem fog harness and would like to be able to use it like that without any issues, like running it directly to the battery, ground ect ect.
Any help is appreciated, and hope this didnt confuse people by the way this is worded.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I believe you can order fog light switches off of passwordJDM and other sites if that's what you are asking

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Because of this problem I just ran my fogs to a switch I wired bellow my wheel. Also I have HIDs in my fogs.

Rocky91890

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I already have the switch for them, just trying to figure out how to use the oem fog switch kinda like a push button on off switch.
More or less have it hard wired to the battery using a inline fuse to be able to push it in to have fogs on, push it back in(making the switch come out) to turn them off. more or less bypassing all the oem wiring and such, I was just trying to use the oem switch rather then going to the route of just a toggle switch for them.
But I might end up having to go your route civicfan