Woooooooooo...!!

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Houston go home..!!! :lol: Suns we'll see ya monday..!!

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mavs-4 Rockets-3 Dallas Wins Series!!!!!

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they were nervous in our court and with the defense that the mavs played yesterday. we made it into history books. woot..!!! Tommorow we play mvp steve nash and the suns. Alot of people are talking that the suns are going to shut us out. We'll find out in these games. This second round is going to be hard and very exciting. Go mavs..!!

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i guess since houston lost i can root for Dallas instead, as long as its a Texas team ;). Good thing i didnt waste money on the nosebleed seats for the last game between mavs and rockets, they were better in the early - mid nineties anyways

924deg

5+ Year Member
sorry not gonna happen...perfect set up NASH, he will win MVP just to piss in Cuban's mouth, good call get rid of Nash,smart choice. :thumbs up I hope Dallas can score 140 a night cause that is what it will take to beat PHOENIX. neither team can play D. but Phoenix has multiple scores and don't need to rely on one person to carry the load ;) ;) Dirk, good luck having that much trouble with Houston showed their weakness as a team, they soley relied on him.GAME OVER

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
game 7 just showed that Dallas doesnt need Dirk. I think the bench is going to outscore the suns alone.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dirk wasnt doing good because he was being covered by one of the best defenders in the nba(tmac). We'll see how drik does against the suns. Dirk is not what makes the team. Its everyone else.

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry guys but its all about that SA BABY! San Antonio Spurs…I do hope Dallas wins but SA is winning it all no matter what people say they are the deepest at every position and have the most experience.

GO SPURS!
:headbang:

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah the Spurs are doing pretty damn good....if the mavs win this series and spurs win their series, another texas showdown....that would be an interesting series..... :lol:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i knew justin would reply about him and the spurs.

did anyone see the game last night? i heard that sonics barely won

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup that was a good game....cant wait till game three mavs all the way...............Say town dont have nothing Justin lol

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how is tim duncan playing? i havent seen the spurs play lately. Thats why im asking.

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hes playing good but his shots off the glass arent doing so well...

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i need to watch the next spurs game to see how they play