Woooooooooo...!!

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck to the Spurs cause they are going to need it cause dallas is going to take this series and dominate the spurs. Timmy doesnt have it anymore. 8)

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Silas675 said:
good luck to the Spurs cause they are going to need it cause dallas is going to take this series and dominate the spurs. Timmy doesnt have it anymore. 8)
At least he still has his front teeth, but our X factor is the great MANU! The human wreaking ball!

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol okay well see if they can atleast get past the sonics...lol TIMMY!!!!!!

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea GO MAVS...!!! lets see how they will cover Stoudemire and the outside players. If we can do what we did in game 4. this game will be a good match up but expect the suns to change their plans. We'll see how they will do tonight.

GO MAVS...!!!!

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
yea GO MAVS...!!! lets see how they will cover Stoudemire and the outside players. If we can do what we did in game 4. this game will be a good match up but expect the suns to change their plans. We'll see how they will do tonight.

GO MAVS...!!!!
:thumbs up until they meet SA...the next CHAMPS!

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man whatever. if we can take out stoudamire we can take out a Ginobli. lol

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we havent taken him out yet. lets not get too cocky, the series hasnt ended

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damnit we lost......sniff sniff. lets hope we can get them in game 6

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
damnit we lost......sniff sniff. lets hope we can get them in game 6
ya its gonna be tough winnin game 7 back in phx... but hey i lived it phx before here so its a win-win for me ;) and ill be in phx for the next round so i kinda hope they win :lol:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
james get out of this thread if you're going for the suns :lol:

man i felt we could of won that game but the mavs got lazy the last quarter. we were doing so good too. Well I'm sticking with my mavs to the end. Go mavs..!!!

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
james get out of this thread if you're going for the suns :lol:

man i felt we could of won that game but the mavs got lazy the last quarter. we were doing so good too. Well I'm sticking with my mavs to the end. Go mavs..!!!
ya they just kept taking outside shots a missing horribly... and how many damn times r they gonna let nash do the pick and roll? :nono:

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but thats their plan. let nash do all the shots and points and dont let the others make points. just like in game 4. their plan worked well but last night they were shooting terrible shots like you said. lets just hope they can come up with something for friday's game.

OnePointTurboSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only way is to stop Stoudimire and Nash combo man b/c they practically know where to find the good basket and the mavs juss tend to watch as they make an easy two points

Its goin to be a good Game 6 ....... Mavs should have an advantage this time but we'll see wut happens 8)

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well guys we lost the series against the suns. :angryred: we'll get them back next yr.

ps. eric you need to stop posting before the game. everytime you post go mavs, you jinx us :lol:

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like I said the Big SA in the house, taking those Little Suns for a little ride to the off season! The Champs are back and were about to run through Phoenix. 2 to 0 fool!