worst day ever.... but happy ending?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not gonna lie, I'd have taken it too. woulda been +1 for nudes on it. Asian girls are hawt.

Gunner

Registered VIP
Hard to say what one would do until in the situation. I would probably have taken it sat down and if they came back after a few mins i would give it back, if they dont show then i guess take it..if you dont someone will eventually. Just depends..on your view in life.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was gonna say... Why are people on here acting like everyone should be perfect and that he should've left it? Telling someone they should've left it is COMPLETELY different from being in that situation. I probably would've looked around and hung out for a few minutes to see if the person would come back for it. If not, I probably would've taken it. If it wasn't me, someone else certainly would have.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was gonna say... Why are people on here acting like everyone should be perfect and that he should've left it? Telling someone they should've left it is COMPLETELY different from being in that situation. I probably would've looked around and hung out for a few minutes to see if the person would come back for it. If not, I probably would've taken it. If it wasn't me, someone else certainly would have.
it was raining.... hard... we were walking at a pretty good pace and i happened to notice it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
F that. I would've swiped it too then.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it was raining hard.. and you just noticed it at a glance..who can blame you.. standing in the pouring rain holding a camera that you just found on the off chance that someone would come back is probably not a reasonable expectation.. the only thing that minimizes it... is it sounds like there were not a ton of pics.. and most are just silly.. pictures can be really important memories.. worth far more than the camera.. it would have sucked if there was something on there that was really special and important to them.. photo wise..

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got the pics off the camera. so.. ill post a few...

im pretty sure this was the same bench the camera was sitting on...

and i had my towns mixed up.... it seems... they were in boston to see a celtics game... deleted a few pics.. then went to NYC.. took pics in times square... and moved on to DC.. because... the pictures show one pic in boston.. then another in NYC then the next back at the celtics game.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So let me get this straight.

People say "f**k theives" "They should die" "People need to work for their own s**t"

But when someone from our own website steals someone else's stuff, it's ok because it was raining?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So let me get this straight.

People say "f*** theives" "They should die" "People need to work for their own s***"

But when someone from our own website steals someone else's stuff, it's ok because it was raining?
so are you going to start a ban him thread for stealing?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here we go with mod issues in off-topic again, lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've noticed it, don't know why it hasn't been removed.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from what i was told it wont be, when you step down only your actual name changes

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fk thieves only applies to cars :rolf: :lol:.

If they were more careful, they wouldn't have left it there on accident or purposely. Finders, keepers.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are from Korea, it probably cost $20s there