would like to introduce to you guys sunkist =)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
:P volks pwnnnnnn u young lad. lol. thanks for the comments guys. also jezek ur ride is off the hook as well. :shock: id s3x it. :lol:
haha young lad :lol: You a year older :laugh:

thanks tho...our cars should have sex...make a bright ass carbon fibered up car :lol:

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
haha young lad :lol: You a year older :laugh:

thanks tho...our cars should have sex...make a bright ass carbon fibered up car :lol:

if ur ever in florida our bitches can have mad s3x. lol would make pretty babies. hahahahha

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aside from all this car humping you guys are talking about. You car looks really sick for a 7th gen. I havent seen one done with quite the same style. Nice work!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its definitly a looker...

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
Aside from all this car humping you guys are talking about. You car looks really sick for a 7th gen. I havent seen one done with quite the same style. Nice work!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOSescalade said:
:rolf:

Hey come on...you know it' be hawt :laugh:

bump for a sessy 7th gen...

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love your car man, only thing I don't like is the mirrors. They don't go with the flow of the car. Nice color too, reminds me of my old civic :cry: :lol: Have a sig :laugh:

Link: h**p://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6220/1siksivik9uw.jpg

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh thanks man. gonna use that. and i saved it. thanks everybody.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1siksivik said:
nahhh i got something BETTER in mind. heres an example. gonna do my heads and tails. EVERYBODY does the black heads. BORING. im gonna take it a step further. heheheh ive been saving every dollar for the k20 and boost jsut havent bought the orange paint. i found a store that has it online. just dont wanan buy it lol.

i saw that car in real life. probly one of the craziest cars i have ever seen. that is a top speed shop car. they got a r34 gtr too. oh and your car looks sweet man. i love it. the headlight thing i think is a good idea. pretty origanal well except for the idea helper.

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen other cars with it before the celica. just the celcia is the first i seen it done in orange. but its still rare.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm loving it, only thing I don't like is that it sits a bit to low in my opinion.

sspem2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the lower the better =) if ur not scraping ur not low enuff. heheheh im dropped 3 inches on B+g true coilovers. all the way.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some stuff on there is not exactly my style... But damn you have put a lot of high quality work into it.... And that I respect.... :ok:

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's clean... but those have to be my least favorite Volks ever made.

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhhh orange what a wonderful colour... Black looks good with orange, but carbon Mmmmmm ;0)
Nice one, looks beautiful! Gud luck on the swap!